- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora was able to recommend several make-up colors via their color-match process. The consultant then emailed me the colors and manufacturer. When I'm out of my current foundation, I purchase her next recommendation - nice to have a variety of types/manufacturer of foundation.
I hVe used their concealer in lavender and it works great to cover under eye dark circles. It's the only thing I have used that works to cover them. If you suffer from this problem. Buy this. Try this.
I love sephora! All the products are really nice. I recently bought the mascara there and a few brushes and they were all perfect and don't shed. They are a little more expensive but I'd say they are worth it!
Sephora is my everything. I can get so much in there dork makeup to skincare, hair care, bath and body. It carries something for everyone in almost every age range. The prices vary too which is amazing. It is my go to store I could spend hours in everyday finding something new
Sephora is an amazing store! They have everything and anything makeup, skin care, hair care, and fragrance. Sophie's has amazing workers that can assist you with any questions or assistance you require. I always love shopping at Sephora for all my makeup needs!
The too faced born this way foundation, it's great for dry skin and with some many good reviews I decided to give it a try. So far I like, it's not as full coverage as the Kat von d lock it tattoo foundation
I love sephora, as it is always hAs the products I need and always provides free samples with my purchase. I much prefer ulta though because I always receive coupons on items and they have great sales!
A bit pricy and elitist in certain brands of cosmetics. I think they would do better to include more inexpensive brands like CoverGirl or Revlon. I shop there every so often and I will likely return for my usual products but it's too expensive to test a new product. Could take better efforts to maintain sample sanity.
This brand is so amazing I love all of there product my experience at the store is amazing they help customers really good and help them find everything they need I would recommend shopping at sephora.
I always encounter pleasant employees when I make a trip to Sephora. I can spend hours looking because of all the options. There is always an alternative for other brands if you are on a budget. The staff is always knowledgeable and can help you find the best product for your skin type
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos