BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cryssie Nashea N.
Atlanta , GA
Absolutely love Sephora. It is truly a one stop shop. If you can find anything from skin or body care, to everything related to beauty like make up. I feel is it my favorite store of all time and major addiction. Has multiple brands and products to choice from at every price point.
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL
Muy buena la tienda. Me gusta como te tratan aunque eso depende de las personas con las que te toca pero me gusta mucho los productos. Aunque son muy caros pero AsĂ­ es la calidad si quieres algo caro. El precio lo vale .
Melody G.
Sephora's products match your skin perfectly. They have a face scan to see if your skin is oily and then they pick a product that is perfect for you. The product has the same texture as ur skin, it gives you minerals that ur missing and it doesn't even look like your wearing make up.
Cheyenne G.
Jonesville , SC
Sephora is one of my go to stores when buying make up. The products are high quality. I prefer to order offline because it is the quickest way to get what I need because there is not a store around me. But I definitely recommend Sephora to anyone looking to buy beauty products!!
misti m.
Omaha, NE
Sephora is my favorite part about having a JC Penny credit card. Its a little pricey but is worth it to me for what i am looking for. I think they could offer some better sales or clearance items. It is great quality make up though no doubt in that category!! Shop here if u can!
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
Sephora feels like a place that you aren't welcome because of the associates. They are snobby and rude most of the time and I get dirty looks when I walkin. I hear the same from other customers and it's a shame because I love testing new brands out but the atmosphere is not my forte.
Emily V.
Butler, KY
This will forever be my go-to makeup shop! It's like a dang playground for me, I love it. The employees are always super knowledgeable about the products, and are insanely helpful with any questions I may have.
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
They have a variety of awesome High end products. The overall staff though some of that will need to change. Maybe their customer service reps need to be trained on how to handle good paying customers.
Sariah M.
Sylacauga, AL
So many amazing products! Everything is very easy to find! My favorite purchase here is definitely the too faced born this way foundation! Could be a little more helpful! Would recommend shopping here!
Sara S.
Keller, TX
Sephora is literally heaven for me! It's my one stop shop for all my beauty needs! While a lot of their stuff can be pricey, you can join Beauty Insider with them and collect points to earn free items!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?