- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I usually order online as there is not a full size sephora in my town. They have some good stuff. Occasionally a good sale. Meh points system. Okay customer service. There's nothing stellar but it's adequate.
I love sephora! Super convent to be in the mall and I love the perks. I really love their subscription box as well-if I had more $$ I'd definitely still be subscribed. I love their perks and beauty sets!
Sephora is my go to make up store it has all high-end brands that you would want. The Sephora workers are very friendly they know a lot about. Make up and they also make my shopping experience better !!
Sephora is so amazing. I'm a big fan of their skincare for sure, they have such nice products and being a part of their beauty insider program is just amazing! I'll always shop at sephora, it's a must have.
This store is my weakness. As soon as I step into a mall it's like it calls to me. The people that work there no matter where I am in the US are always so helpful and so nice. I would be lost without this store
I love shopping at sephora, I mean any makeup lover does. I shop here a lot, online and in stores. I love that they have samples of literally anything. My shopping experiences are always pleasant and of course I will be shopping there again. I love love sephora
Sephora is my everything. I can get so much in there dork makeup to skincare, hair care, bath and body. It carries something for everyone in almost every age range. The prices vary too which is amazing. It is my go to store I could spend hours in everyday finding something new
I love when new products come out. This is the first store I check for new products. They have all sort of brands. The Sephora collection is also nice, some hits and miss. Their lip collection are good.
Oh man this really is the store you love to hate. I feel like every time I go in thinking I'll only get one thing I come out with seven. The best part is thought is their range of products from high end to luxury in both makeup and skincare. Can't beat having all those in one store
Sephora is my go to for my beauty needs. Whether it be a face wash, makeup or hair care it really is my one stop shop. The people working there are always attentive to my needs, the lighting makes me makeup look spectacular and their reward program is pretty up to par with Ulta.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos