BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Elise W.
Sephora is a great go to for the higher end popular beauty brands and tools. Love their line of brushes as well. Also great discovering new products with my rewards points and complimentary birthday gift. Employees there have always been knowledgeable and helpful, when I had questions they were able to find a product matching my description.
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Sephora is a great place to buy high end products I love that you always get a great welcome when coming In and there is always someone there to lend a hand when purchasing a product I will continue to shop here!
Shelbi B.
Sabina, OH

Okay first of all I love sephora so much, it's not even funny everytime I go on their website I always end up buying something. I've always had such a great experience with sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. I love every palette that I've purchased from sephora they are my babies. And let me tell you, if you ever want to buy some thing from sephora that you've been wanting then you treat yourself because you deserve it and it's like getting Christmas gifts in your mailbox.
Haley R.
My favorite product at Sephora is the Kat Von D eyeliner in Trooper. Sephora is my go to beauty destination because they carry Kat Von D products. I also love the Sephora brand face masks. I am also a beauty insider and receive new makeup products monthly and even more for my birthday!
Krista H.
Monmouth, IL
I like sephora makeup. The makeup consultants at sephora are very knowledgeable and are able. They can help you pick out the best makeup for you with tons of brands to choose. Plus if you already know what your looking for, you can purchase online.
Mallory L.
Sephora brushes, I love the quality of their brushes. They are long lasting and precise for what you're using them for. My favorite brush is the contour brush because it applys great coverage in the areas I need it for.
Paulina G.
Troy, NY
Such a big variety of products. I absolutely love their make up and the fashion . I would recommend Sephora to all my friends when they ask me which makeup store to go to. The staff even helps you to pick out things if you are unsure and will help you learn how to properly apply makeup
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Sephora is the leading manufacturer in makeup and carries brands you can't find at Ulta or anywhere else for that matter. Kat Von D, for example, is exclusive with Sephora. The company continuously outdoes itself. The monthly Play! Box is great and sends me samples of products each month!
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
How could sephora be anything less than 5 stars? The app is amazing, the rewards are great, they always have product in stock, and their return policy if you do not feel satisfied with a product is amazing.
I love the store but the ones near me are so small and cluttered that it's hard to move around in. The employees are a little rude. I definitely love the products and samples offered there and I love their app to online shop.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.