BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
Sephora feels like a place that you aren't welcome because of the associates. They are snobby and rude most of the time and I get dirty looks when I walkin. I hear the same from other customers and it's a shame because I love testing new brands out but the atmosphere is not my forte.
misti m.
Omaha, NE
Sephora is my favorite part about having a JC Penny credit card. Its a little pricey but is worth it to me for what i am looking for. I think they could offer some better sales or clearance items. It is great quality make up though no doubt in that category!! Shop here if u can!
Lynn L.
Used to work in jcp so became familiar with sephora. Some of the staff was helpful some snobby..overall products are good that they carry..only found a handful of actual sephora brand products I liked.
Emily V.
Butler, KY
This will forever be my go-to makeup shop! It's like a dang playground for me, I love it. The employees are always super knowledgeable about the products, and are insanely helpful with any questions I may have.
Michelle M.
You can find anything you want at Sephora. Except for the cheaper made brands, that is. I can buy online or go into Dillard to find Sephora. I buy all of m my better cosmetics and beauty products there.
Sariah M.
Sylacauga, AL
So many amazing products! Everything is very easy to find! My favorite purchase here is definitely the too faced born this way foundation! Could be a little more helpful! Would recommend shopping here!
Madison A.
Voorhees, NJ
Not only do I love sephora for their products but I also love the salon they have in store. It's the perfect one stop shop for a few new beauty accessories and a quick eyebrow wax before a weekend away!
Shelbi H.
Walnut Creek, CA
The store that supplies beauty addicts year long with amazing and quality products. Never have I once stepped into a Sephora without being greeted and helped to find a specific product or a product in general.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN
Me encanta sephora me encanta que tiene muchas cosas de maquillaje siempre que voy a sephora siento que estoy en el paraíso ya que me encanta el maquillaje y me encanta ir con mis amigas y hasta mi mama
Brittany H.
Rock Hill, SC
Love Sephora! Every time I go I'm greeted by amazing customer service. Favorite product is Urban Decay naked palettes. Amazing experience everything I go. Pricing varies depending on brands. Then to me more expensive, if you want a wider range of pricing I would recommend Ulta.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?