BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Heather R.
Sturbridge
This place has just about everything! One of my go to stores! They have testers out so you can make sure that it is the right color for you! Nothing like guessing and then getting home and it's a no go.
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
Sephora feels like a place that you aren't welcome because of the associates. They are snobby and rude most of the time and I get dirty looks when I walkin. I hear the same from other customers and it's a shame because I love testing new brands out but the atmosphere is not my forte.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
I love this store it's my favorite I could shop here all day I love it sooooo much it's sooo amazing I love it sooo much it has the high end makeup for a high price but it's worth it I love this place soo much
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
I buy most of my makeup products from Sephora. I have never ever had a problem with the customer service. The staff is super kind. The products they sell are great. I shop here at least twice a month. I will always be shopping here. I recommend you shop and get your makeup here.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
I do a lot of my shopping at ULTA thanks to all of the frequent sales that they have but they still can't beat Sephora with the brands that they carry. I always go to Sephora to get my trusty Kat Von D Tattoo Liner; plus I like building up my beauty insider points.
Kellie J.
Murrieta, CA
Better Than $ex Mascara! OMG this is seriously every girls answer to thin lashes! Doesn't clump or look over done. Lashes are thicker and longer and best of all, no under eye flakes by days end. Easy to wash off, but won't run down your face if you happen to get caught cutting onions lol. Also comes in a waterproof option!
Sayli T.
You'll find all the big names in make up but you'll definitely pay the price to get it. Sephora is one of the few stores that never goes on sale but that doesn't stop people from always buying from them.
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
The staff is always so kind and helpful. They are very knowledgeable so I choose to shop here often. Products can be expensive but they offer such a wide variety of products for everyone! I'd recommend.
Jessica M.
Sephora is a one stop shop for all things beauty. I get my curly hair products here, and nearly all of my makeup essentials. They have awesome brands, but their own brand makes wonderful products as well.
Katherine J.
Sephora is so amazing. I'm a big fan of their skincare for sure, they have such nice products and being a part of their beauty insider program is just amazing! I'll always shop at sephora, it's a must have.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?