- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My favorite stop at the Mall! I love the staff and the how knowledgeable and helpful they are! I have looked better than EVER with the help of their consultants. I have over 1200 VIP points already this year, and I love all the free things I get! Definitely recommend shopping here!
I love SEPHORA ... has plenty varieties of beauty products. I love the Sephora brand as well as the other name brands that they offer. My favorite purchase so far was the Sephora brand Airbrush Foundation. Gave me a very flawless finish. I love to visit it often in my local mall.
Love every product they sell I have bought few things so far from this place like bare Minerals and kat von de eyeliner really love this stuff they carry kinda pricey but well worth it good brand on stuff
Before I started using the BeautyBlender I thought people were exaggerating, it can't really be that life changing. But it is. My make up goes on so much smoother and blends in with my skin more. I used to have blotchy foundation and now with the beauty blender that doesn't happen.
Love this place. It's my sanctuary. I love sephora brand makeup products they really do compare to many high priced brands. I love that I can get all of my makeup in one stop. And that the employees are always attentive
The best eyebrow brush I've ever gotten was from Sephora. It has a mascara wand on one end that is used for brushing the brow and then an angled brush to use with your favorite powder brow filler. I use it with the Benefit brow.
Sephora is an awesome store. They have such a wide variety of different makeup in the store and you are able to test out swatches with the testers if needed, which is super nice, especially if you are trying to compare different items or brands.
I have recently started to buy the "Sephora Favorites" collections and I love them! It's such a nice way to try products that you may never try. I love to rotate my skin care and my makeup products so the smaller sized products are great in that they never go past their expiration.
Sephora is my # 1 go to store for all makeup. I used to work for Sephora and love it even more since then. I mainly go for my makeup, skin care routine and perfumes. All employees are helpful and they carry a huge selection. I 100% recommend Sephora to anyone and everyone.
Honestly obsessed. How can you not like sephora? They have so many options in store and on the website and have some of the most pleasant employees. I will always go to sephora first for my makeup products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos