- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I recently just went to Sephora to pick up some eyeshadow palettes and other beauty products and I never have anything bad to say about this store. They have one on one interactions with their customers which is always helpful when you're looking for a certain product.
This is my store to go when i buy my cosmetics. I can always go in there and try new cosmetics before i buy them. The ladies are always helpful and i love their point program they have and birthday gifts.
Love Sephora, they have great exclusive and non exclusive brands. I worked there a while and loved it, as long as it's not inside a JCP. I can get lost in the makeup. I love how you can test everything and I love the return policy
Sephora has always been one of my all time favorite places to go and shop. Whether online or in the store, I always find great deals, get great discounts, and end up finding new products I love when I try them out from samples and other goodies I get through the rewards program - love it!
I love love love all the products at Sephora. They are super pricey, but drop dead amazing. Last thing I got was the Too Faced Peach Glow palette and I am very satisfied. Definitely shopping there again!
Love Sephora. The employees are not only beautiful but so helpful. For someone like myself that has problems finding good make up, they were eager to help me find exactly what I needed. Highly recommend.
I went in looking for a certain foundation and walked out with multiple samples! I love how they tend to your needs and give you recommendations as well! The employees were kind & genuinely happy to help.
My FAVORITE place ever!! I could spend countless hours just browsing at all the beauty Sephora has to offer!!! I DO spend hours actually!! Nothing compares to the happiness I feel when I walk through the doors to purchase my skincare, haircare, or makeup needs from my local Sephora. Sephora
Every time I've been to Sephora it hasn't been a bad experience yet. They are all so nice and very helpful. The last time I went in I asked what would be good for oily skin and the worker was so helpful!
Sephora has the coolest makeup and the staff is not only unique but very knowledgeable with their products! They have lots of products to pick from and it is just a really high energy, fun place to shop!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos