BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Becca W.
Sephora is my go to store for make up. Their associates are helpful and always provide great product recommendations. Sephora's return policy is also amazing and will let you return products you didn't like.
Heather F.
Love sephora whether it's in the store or online. The employees are always so nice and they have a great selection as well as tips and tricks on how to use their products. They also have great customer service.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Sephora is one of my favorite Beauty stores. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, they carry all of the best products and are always willing to go above and beyond to help you. I'd recommend this store to anyone.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I love going to Sephora! I could spend hours roaming around swatching different things and exploring new brands. Every brand they carry is high end so it's not the place to go if you're looking for cheap makeup.
Aniya H.
Hazelwood, MO
They have a good variety of makeup products but if I had to pick what thing I like the most is the lip glosses. They have so many colors that just makes your lips pop. Those who have sensitive lips they have ones that don't have all those chemicals inside. But overall I highly recommend.
Crystal S.
Amazing store, the free standing stores offer the most brands but there arent very many where i live the closest one is over an hour away. We have a sephora inside jcpenny, they offer a good amount of products wish they offered more brands.
Stella Y.
Savannah, GA
LOVE Sephora. Their customer service and return policy is amazing!!!! I bought an hourglass blush and the marbling was so bad that I didn't get any color, just highlight. The sales associate opened all of the blushes they had in stock and I was able to choose one I liked most. So helpful!
samantha O.
Washington Court House, OH
Wow, it is hard to just talk about one thing from here! I go here all the time for eye pallets and lipsticks, and i even use there foundation! It smells so good and makes my skin flawless, i go here maybe once a month. Im so grateful for it and even buy my girl friends and mom make up from here, this store is my life!
Maria T.
Saint Louis, MO
Sephora has great people that are always willing to help you out. I bough tarte in the bloom and a makeup forever powder foundation and just fell in love. I think that prices can be more labeled or even a reward program with more benefits! I recommend for both beginners and advanced makeup users to shop here.
Tracey Ann L.
Elmont, NY
My go to one stop makeup shop. With so many of my favorite beauty brands in one place it's hard not to go over board. With top quality brands and friendly service I enjoy my experience every time I ship here.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.