BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like Sephora because of the extensive variety of products. I also like the rewards program where they give you amazing samples for free. However, the employees in every Sephora I've ever been in have always been a bit snobby. I never ask for help,even if I need it, because they subtly shame you for asking something. I also don't like how expensive everything is. A foam blender ball is $20. That's not justifiable when I can get one at Ross for $2.
Fabiola M.
I LOVE Sephora! Awesome products at such an awesome quality! I love Kat Von D and this is the only place I can go to get her products in person. Some of the ladies that work are super nice. Unlimited free samples! The 4 stars come from the fact that they have an ok points system (Ulta is better in that case because their points equal money) and they never have many sales in stores. I love shopping and discovering the clearance sections, which they don't have. :(
Emily W.
Going to Sephora feels like a little kid going to a candy store for me. I love looking at the displays and swatching makeup and trying out new products. It is so much fun for me. However, so many of their products are ridiculously expensive. I always have to hold myself back from buying everything I want which tends to be pretty disappointing. I've never had an issue with their employees, besides the fact that they are fairly intimidating.
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
I honestly can not pick just one specific item. I love shopping at Sephora. I got there app and I go on that every day multiple times a day. Whenever I am at the mall I go into Sephora. I like that I get swatch things, I can walk around freely and explore new makeup, hair are you name it. Don't read this go to Sephora and shop love trust me you won't regret. If you are reading this and know how amazing Sephora is mhmm like this post because we are on the same page 😘
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I love Sephora! I was definitely intimidated the first couple of times thag I went in there. Overwhelmed by all the product, bright lights, and beautiful people. But, the employees are always so nice. I love the free 15 minute makeovers that they do. That's where I learned how to do my cat eye and find a liquid liner that I was actually comfortable using. That was about 2 years ago. I'm now a VIB rouge and still finding new products that I enjoy (check out their eyeshadows and lip stains)!
Amanda E.
San Francisco, CA
Sephora is a fantastic store. They always have exactly what I am looking for when I need a new beauty product or a tried and true favorite. They carry luxury brands and also their own store brand, which is more affordable but still great quality. The best part is their customer service. They always have people happy to help you find exactly what you need, and they are so knowledgeable about every product! They carry department store brands, so it is not a discount store. However the quality is great, everything is guaranteed, and the pricing is competitive. I would highly recommend Sephora!
Kellen A.
If you're looking for high end products and great customer service then Sephora is the place for you. Their perks system is awesome and they have amazing birthday presents for registered customers. Their return policy is great and they have a stellar amount of tester products so you can make informed purchases. I do wish they carried some more affordable products, but that's not the market they're appealing to so I can't fault them too much. Sephora brand products are usually pretty reliable and comparable to the higher end versions they carry in the store.
Anna D.
I have recently dove into the world of make up, historically I would grab basic products from Target or Walgreens and call it good - but as the make up trend has exploded so have my interest in it. Sephora can get a bit pricy, but the quality of the products is definitely recognizable. The employees are always kind, offer advice, samples, etc. For someone who is currently learning the world of make up this is an invaluable quality. Sephora is usually my go to for quality make up, I would definitely recommend.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I love this store and I could spent hours in it that's how much I love it. They have a such a great selection of different make up brands and I always find what I need in there. The customer service is also great and always helpful if I have any problems. I also think it's great that you earn points for each dollar spent and that you can exchange them for trial size products. You also receive a free birthday gift each year which is awesome.
Kayla R.
Fantastic store. The selection is always great and there are always plenty of people in store willing to help. Stores are always clean and inventory is always well-stocked. The store can be pricey, depending on what you're buying, but that is simply because of the type of products they carry. Their in-store brand is very good and underrated, especially for the price and in comparison to the other brands they sell. I would highly recommend!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?