- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora!! Fair price for a nice quality. The shopping experience is so nice because the staff are willing to help you find what you need. It can be "expensive" dependent on what you buy; but as they say--you get what you pay for. I would def. recommend them to my friends and family!
I always go to Sephora located in JCPennys and the staff is always friendly. They have a wide variety of products without the store be massive and things are easy to find unlike other stores. It might not have everything your looking for though.
This is definitely a one stop shop! I love to go here to try new things and get my everyday go tos. I have always has a wonderful shopping experience. I think my favorite purchase has been my Lancôme moisturizer.
Sephoras cool. Just to busy in there.. and the workers don't really help you. Or they take a long time to get to you.. I'd rather shop at ulta because they are always looking to help their customers and they are super nice
Absolutely my go to makeup store. They have all the high end brands that I want and such a wide range of items. Even their own brand items are really good. I love the annual sales they give to VIBs and the triple point days. The samples you can redeem points for are really good size too!
Just recently got the hourglass highlighter in ambient , and I absolutely love it! It's got glitter but not the big chunks that you can see from a mile away, it's subtle and perfect for what you want! I would most definitely recommend l
My local Sephora is about 50 miles from me. They always what I am looking for but theor customer service is slacking! I have only had one great experience, unfortunately it wasn't at the one I normally visit.
Sephora is the place to be! The have a wide variety of products for everyone. From makeup to skin care you will find what you need. There is also many helpful employees there to add is you with any questions.
One of my favorite places to shop for makeup! They have most high end brands and have a good variety of makeup, fragrance, skincare, and haircare. The sales people are usually too pushy or they completely ignore you, but are always willing to give you a sample of something you want to try. The rewards program could be better.
They have so much makeup that I want to try! But can only afford like one or two products. I love it there so much, it's like a girls most favorite place ever. Would recommend this store to any makeup lover !
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos