BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
natalia d.
To start off with, the eyeshadows are super pigmented, and the pallet smells like chocolate. The color stays all day. Theirs no cons for this pallet. tbh this is one of my favorite purchase ever. it is totally worth the splurge. When I run out I will totally buy this pallet again.
Cailen F.
I always love stopping into Sephora for a makeup pick me up. The customer service ranges from store to store of course, but usually is a pleasant experience. items are usually a bit pricey, but that is due to brand versus store. I will continue to shop here and recommend you do too!
Dweeb V.
Sephora is literally one of my favorite all time places to go! It can be expensive at times but the quality of their products are always amazing and never a let down! I will shop there till the day I drop
Adianez
Newark no
This it's my top favorite store for my cosmetics if you spend more then $50 you can get your makeup done for free for 15 minutes in this store u can find the popular makeup also treatments for your skin.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Sephora is my guilty pleasure. They have everything you need in a specialty store. The workers are always so helpful and willing to help you find what you are looking for. If you want a sample you got it!
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
This place is heaven on earth. Everyone is always so helpful and friendly. I love how knowledgeable the staff is and you can find basically everything you need or want here. This is my go to store for makeup.
Thaís C.
Saugus, MA
I absolutely love Sephora! You can find absolutely everything in this store! All beauty related anything from makeup, skincare, hair, and nails! My go to store whenever I need to purchase. Beauty product.
Peter B.
Cincinnati, OH
Sephora is great because of their knowledgeable staff and wide range of brands and products available under one roof. Generally, you are able to find something within your price range that meets the need.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
The workers at Sephora are very nice and helpful! Recently a worker at Sephora went through every brand they had to find me a dupe for an eyeshadow. They have a wide selection and a lot of stock for popular items. I love their rewards system as well! Highly recommend to everyone!
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I got a free makeup session done to prepare for my wedding. She used many products on my face. They did seem of great quality, but once she was done, the layers didn't blend well. I looked like a clown :( I would never get my makeup done here again. I asked for light makeup, and I walked out with so many layers! I ended up breaking out uncontrollably for about 4 days.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?