- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I could spend years in this store - it is one of my favorites! The perfumes, every brand of make up you could ever want, and their private label brand is one of my favorites! All of the "sample size" products at the checkout line are my everything!! The only downside is it's always so crowded and sometime hard to get around.
Sephora is a great place to find all beauty products! Their staff is great and very informative if you are confused about any products that would go great with you. They have everything from make up to hair products. This is my go to store as they also have a great reward program too!
I love the Sephora crayon waterproof eye liner. I have the black lace-mat.Matte color and it just blends in so easy and also so easy to apply. It feels soft and stays longer in your eyes than expected. I love it
The employees are very nice always happy to help and show new products also very helpfull when i cant find my tone in foundation i shop when i need more products or am running out of what i owe. I do recommend. visit soon
Such a great place to get all of your beauty needs. All of the workers have always been super helpful and really knowledgeable when it comes to the product on their shelves. I'd definitely recommend shopping here.
No stores near me, so I usually shop online. Site is easy to navigate and products are easy to find and explore. They offer a lot of free gifts-with-purchase, but I wish their rewards program was a bit better or similar to Ulta's. Customer service is also great, never had any problems.
I love going to the Sephora store. Their displays are great and staff is always helpful. I love trying new things, as well as, being able to get my favorites there. When people ask what to get me, Sephora gift cards are on the top of my list! Can't wait to go again after Christmas.
I have teenagers in my house. And both of my daughter got me hooked on this store. Great price on all of the product that they carry. And yes it is very good quality as well. I don't really have a favorite purchase product. I got in from time to time to see what is new and what is on sale.
I usually go here to buy my makeup since I always seem to find the best help. I have heard and read many reviews of bad customer service, but honestly have never had that experience. I always recommend sephora since I know that I can always find what I am looking for.
I love the variety of products that sephora carries! The workers are always very helpful with both makeup and skincare choices. I am a frequent visitor at this store, and I recommend upgrading from other stores to get the best experience!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos