BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Haley R.
My favorite product at Sephora is the Kat Von D eyeliner in Trooper. Sephora is my go to beauty destination because they carry Kat Von D products. I also love the Sephora brand face masks. I am also a beauty insider and receive new makeup products monthly and even more for my birthday!
Jennifer A.
Portland, OR
Great for finding the newest beauty products in-store and online. Even thought some products are expensive Sephora has a verity of products to choose from so finding cheaper versions of products is easy ( cheaper in price not quality )
Veniza J.
A great place to shop the different kinds of brands of beauty products. There are diverse products you can buy that are both expensive and affordable. Very easy access both the online shop & physical shop.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
One of the best places to shop any kind of cosmetics or beauty related products. Their samples are a hit. Everything is available and at an amazingly right price. The quality is at par and at a very competitive level
Baylee W.
N Charleston, SC
I absolutely love Sephora, they have so many amazing products by hundreds of different brands. It's all high end so you go in expecting to spend a pretty penny. I've had only great experiences with Sephora!
Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
Sephora has anything and everything I need for my beauty product needs. The staff are always extremely helpful but aren't too pushy. I don't go too often because it's pretty pricy but well worth the money.
Krista H.
Monmouth, IL
I like sephora makeup. The makeup consultants at sephora are very knowledgeable and are able. They can help you pick out the best makeup for you with tons of brands to choose. Plus if you already know what your looking for, you can purchase online.
Eleni K.
Brighton, MA
Sephora has the majority of the brands I look for. If you've never been I would suggest checking out the products online so you know what to look for while you're in store because it can get a bit overwhelming if you're in the store and not sure what to go to first.
Mallory L.
Sephora brushes, I love the quality of their brushes. They are long lasting and precise for what you're using them for. My favorite brush is the contour brush because it applys great coverage in the areas I need it for.
Tina D.
Liverpool, NY
I love shopping at sephora. The last I bought something from there was a bottle of foundation (nursing all day luminous ). This fou dating is very light, it goes on smooth, and it doesn't have a bad scent.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?