- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the Sephora crayon waterproof eye liner. I have the black lace-mat.Matte color and it just blends in so easy and also so easy to apply. It feels soft and stays longer in your eyes than expected. I love it
I love my sephora. I always go to the same one. The associates are always friendly and helpful . Whenever I walk in my questions are always answered and there are specific products recommended to help my problems.
I could spend years in this store - it is one of my favorites! The perfumes, every brand of make up you could ever want, and their private label brand is one of my favorites! All of the "sample size" products at the checkout line are my everything!! The only downside is it's always so crowded and sometime hard to get around.
Who doesn't love Sephora? I could walk into a Sephora and get lost for hours. They carry my favorite lines like CoverFX, Nars, and Kat Von D. They employees are absolutely fabulous every time I go in and need to match a foundation. I'm a weird in between color so it takes awhile to get the perfect match and the employees will take their time to help me. I also love their benefit program and getting a little gift every year for my birthday. Seriously, this is one of my faviorite places to shop.
The employees are very nice always happy to help and show new products also very helpfull when i cant find my tone in foundation i shop when i need more products or am running out of what i owe. I do recommend. visit soon
I love Sephora so so so much. They have really good brands availbeke here and there service is always really good. They also have pretty good gifts and samples here which is always a plus. I would recommend this place.
Such a great place to get all of your beauty needs. All of the workers have always been super helpful and really knowledgeable when it comes to the product on their shelves. I'd definitely recommend shopping here.
Sephora is the leading manufacturer in makeup and carries brands you can't find at Ulta or anywhere else for that matter. Kat Von D, for example, is exclusive with Sephora. The company continuously outdoes itself. The monthly Play! Box is great and sends me samples of products each month!
Favorite store EVER! So many amazing products, it's hard to choose! If you love makeup, you will absolutely fall in love with this store! It's a makeup girl's dream 😍 Go there every chance I get! Could spend hours there
The best store to go to buy any sort of beauty product, I could literally camp out and live inside Sephora and I would be happy. I wish I had thousands of dollars to blow at Sephora because I totally could.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos