BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Sephora is the leading manufacturer in makeup and carries brands you can't find at Ulta or anywhere else for that matter. Kat Von D, for example, is exclusive with Sephora. The company continuously outdoes itself. The monthly Play! Box is great and sends me samples of products each month!
Shelbi B.
Sabina, OH

Okay first of all I love sephora so much, it's not even funny everytime I go on their website I always end up buying something. I've always had such a great experience with sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. I love every palette that I've purchased from sephora they are my babies. And let me tell you, if you ever want to buy some thing from sephora that you've been wanting then you treat yourself because you deserve it and it's like getting Christmas gifts in your mailbox.
Jessica P.
I LOVE Sephora the BEST foundation & compact ever! I always shop online I receive very quickly within two business days I've never had any problems I think it's worth the price the quality is great ever since I started using Sephora I have not stopped it's been about two years and have been very satisfied
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
How could sephora be anything less than 5 stars? The app is amazing, the rewards are great, they always have product in stock, and their return policy if you do not feel satisfied with a product is amazing.
The employees at Sephora are always super helpful. I am new to make up so I am not always sure what is best for my complexion (very pale). I also love how you are able to ask the employees for samples so that you can see how the product wears on your skin. I do this with perfume because I am sensitive to smells.
Hope R.
Granada Hills, CA
Sephora has everything you could need from foundation to face masks and everything in between. Walking into that store is like heaven for any makeup lover. Brands, colors, products galore. Everything thing you'll ever need & more! The staff are amazing and so helpful, you know you can trust them because the makeup on their face is perfect! Don't feel like doing your makeup for a special event? Make an appointment and have the experts do it for you! You won't regret walking into sephora
Michelle H.
Sterling
Sephora is a great place to go to find you higher priced products! As they're higher priced they have better quality. Anyone that doesn't like drug store products should check them out. Love walking into a place with great customer service and are happy to help you out!
Mick M.
Columbus, OH
Sephora is the best place for all your beauty needs. Whether it's dry skin, oily hair, or that lipstick that just doesn't quite look right, Sephora can connect you with the right product. Their wide variety of products and amazing costumer service will always leave you satisfied!
Laura T.
Pittsburgh , PA
Started using the Becca dual highlighter (liquid and pressed powder). Definitely the best highlighter I have ever used! The combination is great, but also either of them by themselves will get the job done.
Hannah S.
Rudy, AR
Sephora is amazing! I love all the different products they have in store and online. Whenever I cannot find anything at Ulta, I always come to Sephora cause I know they will have it. It is expensive but very affordable at the same time. It depends on what you buy. Totally recommend this store for everyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?