- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my go-to place for cosmetics. Quick and always accessible sephora always has the products I need and I've never encountered issues with things being out of stock. Customer service is 100 and sales reps are always willing and able to assist me to speed up my shopping time.
Sephora has the majority of the brands I look for. If you've never been I would suggest checking out the products online so you know what to look for while you're in store because it can get a bit overwhelming if you're in the store and not sure what to go to first.
This place is fabulous! I try to go any chance I get. The best part is if you would like to try a product before making the commitment to purchase you can always ask for a free sample & they also do mini free makeovers in store!!!
Love this store! I spend waaay tooo much money on the products! I love the fact that there is so many different brands to choose from. I like this because I don't use just one brand of makeup. I always like to try different brands to find what works for me. They give me that option!
Kind find any makeup product I need with the help of employees. Easy to self shop with samples available and lanes labeled with its brand. Almost all my favorite beauty products I have purchased at Sephora!
I am OBSESSED with Sephora. I have been in the VIB Rouge status for 4 years in a row. I think it's safe to say that I have a problem 😬 I love the employees and the customer service. No other store compares.
I'm a Sephora VIB Rouge, which is their top tier. I'm a regular there. I'm always on the hunt for new skin care products. I take very good care of my skin and people say I don't look 56, which is a compliment! My local Sephora knows me on a first name basis! (not sure if that's good or bad...:)
How could sephora be anything less than 5 stars? The app is amazing, the rewards are great, they always have product in stock, and their return policy if you do not feel satisfied with a product is amazing.
Sephora is a favorite. It's really easy to shop there. The staff is always very knowledgeable on the products. The online shopping experience is great too, the website is really easy to navigate and shipping is quick
My go to cosmetics store! They always have all the products I use in stock and if they don't then they'll ship it within 2 days! The makeup artists are simply amazing and very talented with great beauty knowledge. Never had a bad experience at Sephora. I'm a lifelong loyal customer!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos