- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going to Sephora. It gives me the same feeling as when I was a child walking into a candy shop. And the associates are always so eager to help you find just what you're looking for. Sephora always has my favorite brands.
I used a Marc Jacobs eyeliner from Sephora and I love it. It's a twist up pencil and it doesn't smudge like some other products I have used before. It's lightweight and doesn't feel tacky either. I recommend shopping at Sephora.
A great place to find all of your "high end" beauty needs, not a place I shop every day but nice for hard to find beauty needs, also the staff has always been very friendly and helpful when I have needed help with new products
I love the Sephora crayon waterproof eye liner. I have the black lace-mat.Matte color and it just blends in so easy and also so easy to apply. It feels soft and stays longer in your eyes than expected. I love it
I find the layout of my local store a little stuffy but overall I do like sephora. I love the birthday gift every year but I wish the points did more I feel sometimes that shopping at other places would lead to more discounts and saving money. I love that I get samples when ordering online
I could spend years in this store - it is one of my favorites! The perfumes, every brand of make up you could ever want, and their private label brand is one of my favorites! All of the "sample size" products at the checkout line are my everything!! The only downside is it's always so crowded and sometime hard to get around.
Sephora is probably one of the best beauty department for all beauty brands! They carry hair, makeup, and skin care products and so much more! I always shop here! I am so close to being a VIB rouge member! :)
Quality products that I use everyday and certainly my main beauty store that I often visit. Even with an ultra right next door I always choose Sephora first. My most common pick ups are the porefection primer and the kat v d ink tattoo liner. Also Sephoras make up remover I use daily.
Such a great place to get all of your beauty needs. All of the workers have always been super helpful and really knowledgeable when it comes to the product on their shelves. I'd definitely recommend shopping here.
The best store to go to buy any sort of beauty product, I could literally camp out and live inside Sephora and I would be happy. I wish I had thousands of dollars to blow at Sephora because I totally could.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos