- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
One stop shop for everything beauty, midrange and above! I can spend an entire day here and I definitely have spent way too much money here. The sales associates are always super helpful and I always feel confident in my purchase.
I went to my local store to find a new full coverage foundation. The gentleman used the match wand thing that they have and the foundation that he suggested and put on my face ended up being orange. I am super white; and it looked awful. And he wouldn't change it. 8' not sure if it was his inexperience or what
My favorite beauty store! I love to just go and browse and see what's new. There is always such a great selection and the staff is always very helpful. Love the rewards program. Will continue to shop here!
This place is fabulous! I try to go any chance I get. The best part is if you would like to try a product before making the commitment to purchase you can always ask for a free sample & they also do mini free makeovers in store!!!
I love Sephora! It's better than a candy store for adults! Every time I walk past I have to to go in and end up spending way more money than planned. They have amazing brands and the people that work there are always nice.
I LOVE Sephora the BEST foundation & compact ever! I always shop online I receive very quickly within two business days I've never had any problems I think it's worth the price the quality is great ever since I started using Sephora I have not stopped it's been about two years and have been very satisfied
The best place to go to buy makeup! They have a large range of brands, ranging from makeup to skincare to fragrances. I have to admit, it's pretty expensive, but isn't all makeup? Definitely one of my guilty pleasures
Sephora is an amazing store to buy makeup at! My favorite purchase I've bought there has to be the ABH modern Renaissance pallet! The workers there are usually extremely helpful and they have cool tools to use that help find what your looking for and your skin shade and so much more
Love Sephora! I love that I can go in, and have new products recommended to me by people who really know what they're doing, and what they're recommending. I never feel like products are being pushed on me, I feel like they're really recommending what they think will work for me personally.
I love shopping at sephora. The last I bought something from there was a bottle of foundation (nursing all day luminous ). This fou dating is very light, it goes on smooth, and it doesn't have a bad scent.
Q & A
What is your favorite way to apply foundation: beauty blender or sponge, brush? Which brand/model works best for you?
How good is their return policy?
Is there make-up worth the price? I have been to the store before but was hesitant to buy anything because of the price
What is the BEST SEPHORA line product you have tried?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos