- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora. It is literally a makeup artists paradise! They have soooo many options to choose from and sooo many great brands. I constantly go on the Sephora website looking for all the latest products.
I absolutely love Sephora, they have so many amazing products by hundreds of different brands. It's all high end so you go in expecting to spend a pretty penny. I've had only great experiences with Sephora!
Sephora is my go-to place for makeup besides target. The customer service is really good and the "color iq" technology helps me find the exact colors to suite my skin. The checkout line is a little long but I keep coming back for the great service and products. Highly recommend!
Loveee Sephora!! They are so helpful and usually have all the products you need!! And if not, you can order online for free shipping over $50 and free return shipping!! So how can you go wrong either way!!
Love this store! I spend waaay tooo much money on the products! I love the fact that there is so many different brands to choose from. I like this because I don't use just one brand of makeup. I always like to try different brands to find what works for me. They give me that option!
Just like anything else, some locations are not good. I will say I DO NOT like going to sephora inside of JCPenny's I find them to not be good. But the one in the mall is awesome and I love the website lol
Most items are pretty pricey here in my opinion, but I tend to go for more of the drug store products in my daily looks. I often find that the people working at Sephora are not friendly or helpful 80% of the time I go into one of their stores (there are multiple that I visit in my area).
The JCP Sephora is always out of colourpop in every color when I go and the people don't seem to want to help me. I'm not sure if it is because of my lack of knowledge on makeup but how am I suppose to know if no one helps me. Their products are great but a little pricey.
Quality products that I use everyday and certainly my main beauty store that I often visit. Even with an ultra right next door I always choose Sephora first. My most common pick ups are the porefection primer and the kat v d ink tattoo liner. Also Sephoras make up remover I use daily.
The best store to go to buy any sort of beauty product, I could literally camp out and live inside Sephora and I would be happy. I wish I had thousands of dollars to blow at Sephora because I totally could.
Q & A
How many of you have compared Sephora's reward program to Ulta's? Which do you prefer?
Is sephora or Ulta better ??
Question has been deleted
I'm super low maintenance and rarely wear make up, but like to doll up on occasion. What are some good bits from this brand (not necessarily the cheapest)?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos