- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Just as good as higher brands. They are an awesome choice in my opinion especially if you are just starting out in makeup. Their foundation is amazing and they have a vast variety of colors for everyone. Their foundation doesn't break me out like others do. Awesome choice.
Quality products that I use everyday and certainly my main beauty store that I often visit. Even with an ultra right next door I always choose Sephora first. My most common pick ups are the porefection primer and the kat v d ink tattoo liner. Also Sephoras make up remover I use daily.
Absolutely my go to place. So convenient because it is inside JCPenney and you can use their credit card. Love all of their products can be a little pricey and never really have clearance or sales that is the only downfall other than that absolutely fantastic and the people who work there.
This is one of my go to places to get high quality make up. I shop there about once a year. My favorite purchase would have to be the Marc jacobs eyeliner. Everything is amazing quality but often over priced.
many people recommend drugstore brand foundation for everyday makeup but i LOVE the sephora brand. when i go there every 6 months to get my skin matched, the people there are so nice and help with recommendations.
Most items are pretty pricey here in my opinion, but I tend to go for more of the drug store products in my daily looks. I often find that the people working at Sephora are not friendly or helpful 80% of the time I go into one of their stores (there are multiple that I visit in my area).
I have extremely dry, pale, sensitive skin and during the winter months this is the ONLY foundation that doesn't flake or break me out. Color matching at Sephora is the best way to get the shade you need and the correct undertone. They have a HUGE shade selection and while some people might find this foundation to be expensive, one container lasts three months because you only need a little to get velvety, full coverage!
Other then some of the staff.. I really like going to sephora to get makeup mostly because I can try the makeup before I buy and that I can take samples of whatever I want .. I just wish the staff was nicer
Sephora is a great place to get name brand makeup 💄. I like the rewards they give for what you spend. Wish they had more coupons though. I do shop here when I can't find what I'm looking for somewhere else.
I love Sephora. The service is always amazing and they always have what I need. I love getting makeup tips from workers. Sephora is on the higher scale but has very good quality makeup and I never can go wrong. Love this store, I always make sure I go here everytime I go to the mall.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos