BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Elisa M.
Just as good as higher brands. They are an awesome choice in my opinion especially if you are just starting out in makeup. Their foundation is amazing and they have a vast variety of colors for everyone. Their foundation doesn't break me out like others do. Awesome choice.
Lexi C.
Concord, NH
Quality products that I use everyday and certainly my main beauty store that I often visit. Even with an ultra right next door I always choose Sephora first. My most common pick ups are the porefection primer and the kat v d ink tattoo liner. Also Sephoras make up remover I use daily.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Absolutely my go to place. So convenient because it is inside JCPenney and you can use their credit card. Love all of their products can be a little pricey and never really have clearance or sales that is the only downfall other than that absolutely fantastic and the people who work there.
Hannah G.
This is one of my go to places to get high quality make up. I shop there about once a year. My favorite purchase would have to be the Marc jacobs eyeliner. Everything is amazing quality but often over priced.
Gagan K.
Franklin, WI
many people recommend drugstore brand foundation for everyday makeup but i LOVE the sephora brand. when i go there every 6 months to get my skin matched, the people there are so nice and help with recommendations.
Megan T.
Kansas City, MO
Most items are pretty pricey here in my opinion, but I tend to go for more of the drug store products in my daily looks. I often find that the people working at Sephora are not friendly or helpful 80% of the time I go into one of their stores (there are multiple that I visit in my area).
Katie M.
Lees Summit, MO
I have extremely dry, pale, sensitive skin and during the winter months this is the ONLY foundation that doesn't flake or break me out. Color matching at Sephora is the best way to get the shade you need and the correct undertone. They have a HUGE shade selection and while some people might find this foundation to be expensive, one container lasts three months because you only need a little to get velvety, full coverage!
Diana C.
Orlando, FL
Other then some of the staff.. I really like going to sephora to get makeup mostly because I can try the makeup before I buy and that I can take samples of whatever I want .. I just wish the staff was nicer
Emily S.
Lewisville, TX
Sephora is a great place to get name brand makeup 💄. I like the rewards they give for what you spend. Wish they had more coupons though. I do shop here when I can't find what I'm looking for somewhere else.
Haven H.
Monroe, NC
I love Sephora. The service is always amazing and they always have what I need. I love getting makeup tips from workers. Sephora is on the higher scale but has very good quality makeup and I never can go wrong. Love this store, I always make sure I go here everytime I go to the mall.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?