BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
Sephora is an amazing store with lots of different products I get a lot of my lipsticks. People do help a lot and you can get three samples if you ask it is amazing I don't really have a product I prefer I love a lot of things
Grace M.
Sephora is a great place with many options. My only issue is that its super expensive... most of my makeup collection consists of things you can buy at target because they are just as good and wayy less expensive. Sephora is good for options if you have the money. ;)
Kalyn S.
Sephoras own beauty brush brand is really great. It's super affordable with really great quality. Usually when buying high quality makeup brushes you're going to break the bank so it's really nice to find them at a decent price. They also last really long with proper cleaning and upkeep.
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
The Sephora in Lynnhaven Mall is one of the best.
The cast members are knowledgeable and very friendly. I've yet to have a bad experience there. The variety of products is great and they have so many brands there.
Larissa K.
Waltham, MA
One of my favorites stores when it comes to make up and perfume. I love the fact that you can get there without make up and they do it for you. Always good to know some new brands and the right color for your skin.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Sephora is one of my favorite Beauty stores. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, they carry all of the best products and are always willing to go above and beyond to help you. I'd recommend this store to anyone.
Stephanie C.
Huber Heights, OH
I shop at Sephora probably once a week. I love their rewards program. They always have a huge selection of brands and they are always looking for fresh new brands. Aside from the selection, it's also great to be able try b efore you buy. It's a great store no matter what your level of makeup knowledge is.
Kerri B.
I love Sephora and I love that with every order you get free samples. They have makeup that Ulta doesn't carry. The only downside is that there isn't one in my city and I have to travel 30 miles to the mall.
Cynthia A.
I've recently been attending to Ulta more than Sephora due to their rewards program but Sephora is the ultimate luxury make up store for me. It has great products and their people are great at guiding you and explaining anything you ask.
Pam E.
Charlottesville, VA
Sephora has the best variety of beauty products that one could ever need or want! I appreciate that they allow customers to bring home samples of product they'd like to try before committing to purchasing the actual product.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?