- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My absolute favorite place to shop for makeup, skin care, fragrances, tools and accessories. Sephora carries such a wide variety of products for every. single. customer. I absolutely love sephora exclusive Kay Von D products. Shopping online and in store is always a delightful experience.
I love sephora. Such a good place to buy from. It always has what you need but it Can be out of stock. They can always improve. I do shop there a lot. Most of my products are from there. I would recommend it
This store is E V E R Y T H I N G. I wish I could own the whole store but unfortunately I can't due to how pricey most of the products are. However, I will say that everything that I own from there, whether it be Kat Von D, Sephora brand, Benefit, Too Faced, Urban Decay, they are all beyond amazing. Sephora is the best of the best.
I'm never disappointed with the customer service and friendliness at Sephora. The employees at the local store are lovely. The store is kept up beautifully and it's an overall pleasant experience every time I shop.
Sephora is hands down my favorite place to shop for beauty and skincare. Not only do they carry a wide variety of brands I like, they are also one of very few retailers that still ships USPS Priority Mail to overseas locations. Returns are easy and their return policy is one of the best I have encountered.
I really do love Sephora, it's just not as close to me as other stores that sell make up. I also like some brands that aren't sold there. The help in store can sometimes be great, but other times not so helpful.
Sephora is my go to for my make up needs. I love the points that they give but was kind of disappointment when I didn't get my birthday reward this year. My favorite purchase there would be my Naked pallets.
I love going to Sephora for their wide range of mid to high-end brands and the newest products in beauty! Best time to buy is in early April and November when they have their 15 and 20% off everything sales!
I LOVE this store. They have a huge variety and all the name brands. When it comes to makeup, you can find anything you're looking for here. The items are really great quality too. I definitely recommend this store.
i really enjoyed the colors and they are a great base for everyday eyeshadow looks! The colors are very pigmented and show up well on my eye lid. I recommend using it for the base of looks and for just going with a natural look. I shop at Sephora often and really enjoy what I find there
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos