BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
My experiences with Sephora are not always the best, but I always return because of the products they have. I've had makeup artists completely ignore what I'm asking for, instead trying to sell me on items I don't need or can't use because of sensitive skin..I feel not all of them have the knowledge needed for well-rounded/diverse people. Not all of us can use any product / aren't tan / etc. But the products are good so, again, I still shop there.
KT R.
I love shopping at Sephora for perfume and makeup. The sale associates are very helpful and they always give me free samples with my purchase. Although I think some items are overpriced, the quality of the makeup and the return policy if you don't like your purchase it awesome and if there is a product you'd like to try before purchasing, they can give you a free sample of any makeup product. I would definitely suggest checking this place out.
Janae N.
I love how sephora has pretty much every makeup brand you can think of in one place. It's a very convenient one stop shop. But I decided to get my makeup done for homecoming at my local sephora and I was a little disappointed with the results. I have fairly dark skiin and the artist who did my makeup was white so I think I would have been more satisfied with the results if I had someone with experience doing makeup on my skin tone did my makeup.
vicki c.
this has to be my favorite store. I feel like a little kid in toys r us every time I go in. the customer service is fantastic. some of the stuff is a bit pricey but its totally worth it because most of the make up is extremely amazing quality. I always leave with an are full of swatches lol. I would recommend this store to any of my friends and family. Some of my fave brands at Sephora are Tarte, Too Faced, Nars, Beauty Blender, and many more.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
I love sephora the return policy is forgiving and the associates are lovely. I recently went to the San Juan sephora to get my foundation matched for the first time ever.

The artist the had help me was so kind and patient. She helped me find the perfect match with the correct undertone. We went through about 6 different ones until we found the jackpot.

Now if sephora could improve their rewards system a bit they would be one of my favorite retailers ever.
Michelle M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Every time I walk into Sephora, experts come to ask what I may need help with. Each person working there is so wonderful and friendly, making you feel welcome! When I first started trying out the newest makeup trend (contouring, winged eyeliner, bold brows, etc.) I have to be honest - I felt lost. There are SO many products out there, how do you know what's best for you? Are the cheaper options as good as the luxe options? That's where the friendly service comes in. They asked me what I was in the store for, and Ied to some options. They explained the pros and cons of different brands and showed me using the samples how everything looks. They even sat me down and tried the products on my face so I could see what I thought about certain products! I feel confident now with my makeup, but I know a lot of people don't know where to start.
Start at Sephora! :)
Marissa Q.
This is like asking me to review the mothership. The first time I went into a Sephora, has to be about eighteen years ago? I was amazed at how many beauty products and brands they carried, brand I'd only ever heard of and now they were all in front of me with testers to try! There are some brands that I love that Sephora doesn't carry (MAC, Colourpop, Charlotte Tilbury) but it's the gold standard for almost every high end beauty brand out there.
jess c.
I love Sephora - they carry nearly every beauty product I use, and always have more than a few new ones that tempt me! I have been shopping at Sephora since I was in high school; their quality of products and fantastic customer relations will always keep me coming back for more. Perhaps my favorite part of their company is the rewards program - it is ALWAYS fun to get samples, and those samples have introduced me to some of my favorite products.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
The consultants at Sephora are so helpful! They can match your skin tone and help you find the perfect foundation/concealer for you. No more squirting various brands all over your hand! Additionally, when I had questions about best ways to apply my foundation (sponge? Brush? Something else?), they asked questions about the kind of makeup I used and how often I wear it to help me make the most informed decision. I will keep bringing my makeup questions and my business to them!
Kim S.
My all time favorite store! There are so many cosmetic companies to choose from that you cannot find at other stores (especially one of my ultimate favorite brands - MakeupForever). Granted, Ulta is nice when it comes to having that balance of high end and drugstore to choose from where Sephora is all high end and luxury brands. But with the customer service, their return policy and the limitless options to choose from, this is by far my favorite!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?