BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mayra E.
Sacramento, CA
This store is my favorite makeup store in most stores the workers are really nice and help you it has affordable things and also expensive but they sell the best kind of makeup this is the first store I go to when shopping i would really recommend this store to people who have never been here
Tara R.
Pinson, AL
Sephora is my go to for my make up needs. I love the points that they give but was kind of disappointment when I didn't get my birthday reward this year. My favorite purchase there would be my Naked pallets.
Julie R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite stores and I'm totally dependent on so many of the brands they carry. Online shopping is easy with fast standard shipping to NYC. And I love stopping in a store to try on new colors and products. The sales team is friendly, not pushy, and helpful when I have questions.
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
They have so much makeup that I want to try! But can only afford like one or two products. I love it there so much, it's like a girls most favorite place ever. Would recommend this store to any makeup lover !
Latifah K.
bronx, ny
Way beyond my expectation, all products i purchase are Extremely effective .the shadows are wonderful, pigmented, blends easily. I recommend buying for a new or experienced makeup user. Great for a gift, and especially for a young woman just getting into makeup, as the mirror flap flips open and under is a wonderful eyeshadow application tutorial.
Kim L.
Babylon, NY
Sephora is like a beauty mecca and social network all in one. Store shopping is always a treat, and their Flash service makes ordering online easy and fast. Generous with samples and GWPs, and the abundant reviews make choosing easy. I order from Sephora at least twice a week!
Rita R.
Let me start by saying PANAMA NEEDS A SEPHORA. I've been buying from Sephora, online, two years now, and I really want a high end skin care routine for my acen pron, oily, messed up skin and I'm afraid of buying it and not liking it. Same goes with foundation and that kind of stuff.
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
I absolutely love Sephora! They have amazing quality makeup! Tons of different brands, the lady's are always nice and helpful! They are pricey but the makeup is totally worth it I will definitely shop here again!!!
Caroline S.
Fredonia, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora!!!! I could spend my whole day in the store. If you love high end makeup you would love Sephora!! The costumer service could have some improving but other than that I love to go there!
J V.
I'm completely in love with Sephora! It's my all time favorite place to go to get high quality makeup that I know will last all day. I shop here quite often and I continue to go back to try new products. It's an it pricey but the quality is worth it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?