BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Pam E.
Charlottesville, VA
Sephora has the best variety of beauty products that one could ever need or want! I appreciate that they allow customers to bring home samples of product they'd like to try before committing to purchasing the actual product.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Great store to find all kinds of high end make up. They carry many brands, but can get pretty expensive since they only sell higher-end brands. They can be found almost everywhere which makes it easy to shop
Ena F.
Amazing store for high end makeup and people that really know what they're talking about!! The makeup artists working there are always so helpful and willing to let me test products and take home samples so I can find products I really love.
samantha O.
Washington Court House, OH
Wow, it is hard to just talk about one thing from here! I go here all the time for eye pallets and lipsticks, and i even use there foundation! It smells so good and makes my skin flawless, i go here maybe once a month. Im so grateful for it and even buy my girl friends and mom make up from here, this store is my life!
Le'Sandra S.
Gastonia, NC
I'm in love with this store, always great customer service! My favorite thing is that they offer so many samples which helps me because I can be very indecisive and need to know what I'm getting myself into!
Avery J.
Rome, NY
It's like Christmas. I always spend way too much money when I shop there! But the staff is oh so friendly!! Only the best brands of makeup is sold here, which makes it kind of expensive. I love shopping here.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Sephora is one of my favorite Beauty stores. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, they carry all of the best products and are always willing to go above and beyond to help you. I'd recommend this store to anyone.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Girl. Walking into Sephora is like walking through the pearly gates. They have absolutely everything you could possibly need to glam yourself up. Not to mention you can take home a sample of nearly anything!
Claire w.
York, PA
I love Sephora they always have all of the best products with lots of variety. Every time I go in there I always find what I'm looking for and then some. The only thing I haven't enjoyed there is an employee or two.
Bethany P.
Knoxville, TN
I went to their store in West Knoxville, TN and I wasn't impressed with the staff. The sales girl kept asking whether I was shopping for someone else (because apparently I didn't look worthy of your overpriced cosmetics?!) and acted like she was confused when I said I was just browsing.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?