BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Samantha A.
I love Sephora! They have anything you would ever need for your beauty regime. It is pricier but you get what you pay for! Also offer a large variety of brands and even the Sephora collection brand is great!
Desdémona G.
Norristown, PA
The best high end products stay in Sephora. I love it! Such brands as Kat von D beauty and Tarte are a blessing for the beauty and makeup lover out there. You can find that the quality of their products is amaizing, I strongly recommend peaople to buy their beauty things here, It's a little expensive but it worth the price.
Crystal S.
Amazing store, the free standing stores offer the most brands but there arent very many where i live the closest one is over an hour away. We have a sephora inside jcpenny, they offer a good amount of products wish they offered more brands.
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
They have so much makeup that I want to try! But can only afford like one or two products. I love it there so much, it's like a girls most favorite place ever. Would recommend this store to any makeup lover !
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I love going to Sephora! I could spend hours roaming around swatching different things and exploring new brands. Every brand they carry is high end so it's not the place to go if you're looking for cheap makeup.
Tara R.
Pinson, AL
Sephora is my go to for my make up needs. I love the points that they give but was kind of disappointment when I didn't get my birthday reward this year. My favorite purchase there would be my Naked pallets.
Julie R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite stores and I'm totally dependent on so many of the brands they carry. Online shopping is easy with fast standard shipping to NYC. And I love stopping in a store to try on new colors and products. The sales team is friendly, not pushy, and helpful when I have questions.
Becca W.
Sephora is my go to store for make up. Their associates are helpful and always provide great product recommendations. Sephora's return policy is also amazing and will let you return products you didn't like.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love/hate their rewards program. I wish you could turn the points into cash to be spent in store. That would make me & a lot of other ppl very happy! I have over 2k points but don't want any of their sample size items.
J V.
I'm completely in love with Sephora! It's my all time favorite place to go to get high quality makeup that I know will last all day. I shop here quite often and I continue to go back to try new products. It's an it pricey but the quality is worth it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?