- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It's like Christmas. I always spend way too much money when I shop there! But the staff is oh so friendly!! Only the best brands of makeup is sold here, which makes it kind of expensive. I love shopping here.
I purchase 95% of my beauty products from sephora and love how easy it is to return items that I did not like. I love the VIB sales that happen in April and November. when I shop online I always get three samples plus a deluxe sample and if you prefer to purchase in store you can ask for up to three samples.
Girl. Walking into Sephora is like walking through the pearly gates. They have absolutely everything you could possibly need to glam yourself up. Not to mention you can take home a sample of nearly anything!
I love sephora but the last time I went in there and employee asked me if I needed help with anything and I said no thank you I'm looking. And she walked off and mumbled you sure need help with your makeup...
Wow, it is hard to just talk about one thing from here! I go here all the time for eye pallets and lipsticks, and i even use there foundation! It smells so good and makes my skin flawless, i go here maybe once a month. Im so grateful for it and even buy my girl friends and mom make up from here, this store is my life!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora!!!! I could spend my whole day in the store. If you love high end makeup you would love Sephora!! The costumer service could have some improving but other than that I love to go there!
I love this place. I love the feel the way they help me. I love the products that they sell. I have no issues or problems when i go inside. The products are to die for. I can find whatever i may or may not need.
i really enjoyed the colors and they are a great base for everyday eyeshadow looks! The colors are very pigmented and show up well on my eye lid. I recommend using it for the base of looks and for just going with a natural look. I shop at Sephora often and really enjoy what I find there
Great store to find all kinds of high end make up. They carry many brands, but can get pretty expensive since they only sell higher-end brands. They can be found almost everywhere which makes it easy to shop
One of my favorite stores and I'm totally dependent on so many of the brands they carry. Online shopping is easy with fast standard shipping to NYC. And I love stopping in a store to try on new colors and products. The sales team is friendly, not pushy, and helpful when I have questions.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos