- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Amazing store for high end makeup and people that really know what they're talking about!! The makeup artists working there are always so helpful and willing to let me test products and take home samples so I can find products I really love.
I would give them 5 stars if they were always stocked(which I know can be difficult) I love the selections they have and the friendly employees who are usually happy to help. If I had more money all my checks would go there lol
OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN. I love sephora so much. I go into the store and everyone treats me like I'm royalty. Whenever I shop online, I love the products and in comes in great time WITH free samples might I add,
Sephora is honestly a go to. The Sephora brand itself is so good. The concealers are really great as for the mascaras for example the #outrageousvolume one they have is so good for dramatizing your eyelashes
Sephora is one of my favorite Beauty stores. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, they carry all of the best products and are always willing to go above and beyond to help you. I'd recommend this store to anyone.
I love Sephora! They have such a great selection of prestige beauty products and staff that is highly trained and knowledgeable. I also love that they offer free mini services and a rewards card with once in a lifetime rewards online.
I usually shop it online cause my city don't have one. But every time I get extra cash I'm always buying something new. The only thing I don't like is that we don't have a store where I live. But the site is very simple to me. And I have no problems with it.
One of the best products I've used from was the Sephora brand cover up. It was really nice feeling and completely covered my freckles and dark spots! It is one of the best products in make up I've ever used.
Sephora is my go to store for make up. Their associates are helpful and always provide great product recommendations. Sephora's return policy is also amazing and will let you return products you didn't like.
I recently visited Sephora for a new men's fragrance to give my husband for Christmas. The sales associate helped me smell about a hundred fragrances before deciding on Chanel Blue Parfum. I love the expert advice and excellent customer service I always receive at Sephora. VIB for life.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos