BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jennie S.
I love this place. I love the feel the way they help me. I love the products that they sell. I have no issues or problems when i go inside. The products are to die for. I can find whatever i may or may not need.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Sephora is my absolute favorite, go to location for new beauty products. LOVE being able to test and try out an item before I purchase it, and love being able to explore and determine what new looks would be best for me - without the risk. Great selection, competitive pricing, and great VIP programs.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA
Sephora is filled with a wide range of brands and products. They have a great variation from skin care to make up although sometimes it can get a little pricey. I shop there often. Lately mainly for skin care since my skin is parched due to the cold weather. One of my favorite shops ever.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I love using the sephora app. It's super easy to use and none of the hassle of having to go to the store! Online shopping has always been a huge part of my life and this app makes shopping much more enjoyable!
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Any Sephora I have ever shopped at has had the most friendly employees, and tons of products to choose from for women and men. I really like that you can return products if they don't fit your needs as well!
Samantha A.
I love Sephora! They have anything you would ever need for your beauty regime. It is pricier but you get what you pay for! Also offer a large variety of brands and even the Sephora collection brand is great!
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
Stag are always so nice, even when my makeup is horrible. They're always willing to help and I always find exactly what I need. And if I don't, the staff will give me other suggestions for similar products or where to find it!
Lana R.
Sylvan Lake, MI
I love Sephora! Their rewards program is great because you get really big discounts on EVERYTHING and you even get free products. Plus there are stores everywhere and they offer free shipping online as well.
Paige G.
Providence, RI
Sephora overall is great and they usually have what I'm looking for but sometimes as a darkskin girl it's hard for you to find products that will go well with your skin it's not only sephora either most beauty shop it's hard to find skin tone color. I do recommend this to others though.
Amber D.
Casselberry, FL
Absolute favorite store to shop for makeup! Their rewards program is excellent! I love accumulating points for free products with my orders whether in store or online. And the selection is endless! You can find basically anything you would ever need beauty wise in this store. I buy all of my products from here and will be a loyal customer forever.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?