- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora. Such a good place to buy from. It always has what you need but it Can be out of stock. They can always improve. I do shop there a lot. Most of my products are from there. I would recommend it
Sephora is my absolute favorite, go to location for new beauty products. LOVE being able to test and try out an item before I purchase it, and love being able to explore and determine what new looks would be best for me - without the risk. Great selection, competitive pricing, and great VIP programs.
I love going to Sephora for their wide range of mid to high-end brands and the newest products in beauty! Best time to buy is in early April and November when they have their 15 and 20% off everything sales!
I love Sephora! Their rewards program is great because you get really big discounts on EVERYTHING and you even get free products. Plus there are stores everywhere and they offer free shipping online as well.
I really do love Sephora, it's just not as close to me as other stores that sell make up. I also like some brands that aren't sold there. The help in store can sometimes be great, but other times not so helpful.
This is my favorite place to buy makeup and other beauty products. The sale associates are always helpful and will spend lots of time with you. This store stocks the top brands and always has lots of choices.
Great store to find all kinds of high end make up. They carry many brands, but can get pretty expensive since they only sell higher-end brands. They can be found almost everywhere which makes it easy to shop
My skin is both oily and dry it's a bit stessfull to not be able to find the right makeup and moisturiser. But when I go to sephora they are always so welcoming and I always end up with something to take home they always help me find the right moisturiser and foundation I will go back when ever I'm having problems with my skin.
My go to one stop makeup shop. With so many of my favorite beauty brands in one place it's hard not to go over board. With top quality brands and friendly service I enjoy my experience every time I ship here.
I love Sephora! They have everything a girl needs. The make-up is great, beauty products in general, creams, facials, everything. Even though everything is a little more expensive, it is very worthwhile and everything is good quality. I like it and of course I recommend it.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos