BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sephora is a great store. The people there help you find whatever you need and what your looking for. They are really helpful . I went looking for a concealer and the gave me a NARS which was perfect I loved it.
Emily C.
Louisville, KY
Other than my skin breaking out from a specific foundation, I love their wide variety of products. Although the associates at one location were rude and more about socializing than helping. I learned that the Oxmoor Mall store hires much more professional and customer friendly associates.
Emily T.
OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN. I love sephora so much. I go into the store and everyone treats me like I'm royalty. Whenever I shop online, I love the products and in comes in great time WITH free samples might I add,
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
This is definitely a one stop shop! I love to go here to try new things and get my everyday go tos. I have always has a wonderful shopping experience. I think my favorite purchase has been my LancĂ´me moisturizer.
Larissa K.
Waltham, MA
One of my favorites stores when it comes to make up and perfume. I love the fact that you can get there without make up and they do it for you. Always good to know some new brands and the right color for your skin.
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
Stag are always so nice, even when my makeup is horrible. They're always willing to help and I always find exactly what I need. And if I don't, the staff will give me other suggestions for similar products or where to find it!
Jessica S.
Pueblo, CO
I usually shop it online cause my city don't have one. But every time I get extra cash I'm always buying something new. The only thing I don't like is that we don't have a store where I live. But the site is very simple to me. And I have no problems with it.
Paige G.
Providence, RI
Sephora overall is great and they usually have what I'm looking for but sometimes as a darkskin girl it's hard for you to find products that will go well with your skin it's not only sephora either most beauty shop it's hard to find skin tone color. I do recommend this to others though.
Briana B.
I am a beauty insider member! For the past 6 years! Lovely atmosphere. They are pretty good on price. The people that work there are very friendly and are ready to help. I shop here all the time so I definitely recommend.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA
Sephora is filled with a wide range of brands and products. They have a great variation from skin care to make up although sometimes it can get a little pricey. I shop there often. Lately mainly for skin care since my skin is parched due to the cold weather. One of my favorite shops ever.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?