- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My favorite palette is one I bought from sephora. This is the urban decay naked one palette. I have all of them but this is by far the best one I have tried. It is extremely smooth and pigmented and is perfect for a night out or even a minimal makeup look for school. I recommend this product to all my friends and I will continue to until I find something else equally as good or better
Sephora is the best place to shop for high end make up. I buy almost all of my make from there. They have great service, the service is quick and efficient! My favorite thing from sephora is my urban decay products!
I have recently tried the tarte dark circle concealer. I really liked it it was nice and creamy didn't catch on and it had great coverage. I really liked it because it didn't show the lines under my eyes. And it went on so easily with a brush and then I used to my ring finger to blend in better.
I prefer to shop online. The in store experience Is hit or miss here- it just depends what sales associate you get and how knowledgeable they are. One great thing about Sephora is their return policy, they are extremely generous so I feel comfortable returning products which don't work out for me
Sephora is like Disneyland for me! There are samples for almost everything you can find in store. They also have a great return policy especially for people who have sensitive skin who needs time to try out products. Sephora is also starting to have more brands from Korea like Too Cool for School.
The Sephora employees are the best - super helpful and nice! Their makeup is always on fleek! I love how they are always recommending new products and offering samples. It's the best beauty shopping experience. I love stepping into a Sephora
Sephora has been so good to me during my makeup journey! Always has good quality products, love how they have everything and anything I need. I wish it wasn't as expensive! I recommend sephora to everyone I know!
Sephora Stores are a weekly stop for a beauty enthusiast like me! Sephora offers samples of every brand, amazing membership perks, and competitive pricing! Birthday gifts are also a plus, I would recommend to any woman who loves beauty products!
I tend to use many different brands when it comes to makeup. Benefit for brows, Bobbi Brown for foundation, MAC for mascara. I love that I can get it all in one stop at Sephora. Plus, their loyalty program rocks! Lots of free samples, including on your birthday!
Great store! Whenever I go in they are always so helpful! Always willing to help you find what you need or what would be best for your skin tone! Even help you try it if you like! Definitely recommend shopping there!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos