- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has quality product. While these makeup products range on the more expensive side they are high quality. Your face does not feel caked with make up after using there products. They are well worth the price.
Such good product they sephora store is really expensive I don't shine there a lot but over all the products are amazing if you have money to afford things from them I would recommend you go there I do shop here every once in a while but great store
I LOVE sephora! I'm like a kid in a candy store, they have everything under the sun. Always so much cool new stuff. I shop there about once a month. The only thing I would change is the prices, they're a little on the high side. But sometimes you can find good stuff on sale and they do have good quality products.
Love it here always organized but can get crowded since the store is compact where I live around. All the employees are friendly and are always willing to help you out whenever you need help finding a product!
I love this store, it's like going to heaven for a walk. You can find everything when it comes to beauty and makeup! I love going and shopping there. If I could I'd buy the whole store. I'd go there everyday if it were by me.
I love how knowledgeable the workers are here. Honestly my first experience wasn't good but I returned a few months later and the staff was amazing. Purchased foundation (ud all nighter), matte liquid lipstick (KVD), and lip primer (ud ozone). All great recommendations by the young lady who helped me
I use sephora every time I need makeup. I have always shopped there. It is a little expensive but I think it is worth it. The products are really good and they last a long time. It is really good quality make up. I would recommend shopping there because you get the best bang for your buck.
Sephora is one of my go to stores for all things beauty. There is hardly ever a time I walk in without buying something. I have been in 20+ Sephora stores and the coustomer service is always excellent. The stores have also been wonderfully stocked, and I can almost always find what I'm looking for. Sephora allows me to shop tried and true beauty brands as well as discover new brands. I would recommend any lover of beauty check out Sephora.
Sephora lets me earn points my shopping with them. All my favorite brands are in Sephora, and I love the freebies you receive with your online purchases. Another perk is on your birthday they give you a birthday gift
Sephora is one of my favorite go to places to get all my high end makeup. My favorite purchase ever would have to be my kat von d foundation and primer it's amazing! I always have an awesome shopping experience every time I visit!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos