- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I got my color iq done and they gave me a foundation that would accommodate my oily skin and matched perfectly. I chose the coverage and you can request a brand. The service was really good and I enjoyed my visit.
Such good product they sephora store is really expensive I don't shine there a lot but over all the products are amazing if you have money to afford things from them I would recommend you go there I do shop here every once in a while but great store
Sephora's pretty great. Everything seems expensive to me, but they are always pretty helpful in there and they do have a wide variety and I love that I can compare different products. My complaint would be that I wish they had more natural/organic products. Other than that, it's fabulous
I love how knowledgeable the workers are here. Honestly my first experience wasn't good but I returned a few months later and the staff was amazing. Purchased foundation (ud all nighter), matte liquid lipstick (KVD), and lip primer (ud ozone). All great recommendations by the young lady who helped me
I believe Sephora is a good product. They have makeup for all different types of skin. One of my favorites Sephora products is an eye primer it makes my eyes. They make my eyes luminous. Sephora has good products but is a little expensive. Their quality is good and I would shop there again.
I love shopping here for my Beaty essentials . The prices range depending obviously on the brands you use however I find it more convenient to shop online because you receive free samples rather than at the store .
I like how Sephora carries almost everything that I'm looking for! The employees are always friendly and willing to help you look for a specific product. I wish that Sephora would have more frequent and meaningful sales. I would recommend shopping here if you're looking to try something new.
Sephora is one of my go to stores for all things beauty. There is hardly ever a time I walk in without buying something. I have been in 20+ Sephora stores and the coustomer service is always excellent. The stores have also been wonderfully stocked, and I can almost always find what I'm looking for. Sephora allows me to shop tried and true beauty brands as well as discover new brands. I would recommend any lover of beauty check out Sephora.
Nice selection, and a lot of different brands. Really expensive, but high-end makeup often is. I like the Sephora brand they have which is slightly more affordable than the likes of urban decay, Giorgio Armani, etc.
I love Sephora! They have great brands. Pretty much every makeup, skin care, and hair care brand you could imagine. Their staff is great. I've never had a problem with any of the workers. They are always willing to help me and great me with a smile when I walk in!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos