BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Deijah
Avondale, AZ
Sephora has great makeup and in store customer service. The brands the manage are a very wide range so if you have a product in mind, but are overwhelmed at first glance and associate can usually guide you to what you are looking for. Sephora is very high end and it's prices are generally higher than Ulta. They do not carry drugstore brands.
Kevina X.
Berkeley, CA
I like how Sephora carries almost everything that I'm looking for! The employees are always friendly and willing to help you look for a specific product. I wish that Sephora would have more frequent and meaningful sales. I would recommend shopping here if you're looking to try something new.
Alicia L.
Denver, CO
The last time I went to sephora the girl was probably the nicest ever! When she was done ringing us up she even offered to give up free samples of anything that was pumpable. I will definitely shop there again!
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
Nice selection, and a lot of different brands. Really expensive, but high-end makeup often is. I like the Sephora brand they have which is slightly more affordable than the likes of urban decay, Giorgio Armani, etc.
Theodora A.
Whether it's cosmetics, perfume, hair products or skin care the Sephora employees are super helpful and knowledgeable. Walking into a Sephora is always a glamorous experience and you will definitely leave with more than you were looking for.

If going to the store is not your thing the Sephora website is easy to navigate full of fabulous products.

It's a win win situation whichever way you choose!
Jodee P.
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation is the perfect foundation for combination to oily skin! It has a full coverage without feeling cakey or greasy! If you're prone to extreme oil and breakouts, this foundation is perfect for you!
Cora M.
Longs, SC
My favorite product from Sephora is the Sunday Riley U.F.O face oil. I have very oily, porous, and acne prone skin but this products helps my skin against all of those! It's non-drying and does not clog pores.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I get lost in the aisles and a search party is usually deployed. I don't usually go in with a plan and I think that is my issue. I go in drawn by the bold displays and fun new products! Then I get carried away and tend to spend more money than I wanted...but I end up with amazing products!
Dalisha M.
Albany , NY
Great products, products really work for your face and your preference. There's something there for everyone and what you like. Has amazing quality, the only downfall is that many of their products are pricey. But I'm sure it's okay
Meredith N.
Columbia, MD
Sephora is my go to place for all beauty. I love their rewards system as well. Shopping online is easy and there are always deluxe samples for purchases over $25. In store it is great that you can get samples.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?