- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
A product that I Laura is always going to be a while maybe not the best but it's very it's very it's been my favorite pictures ever would have to be and there's definitely room for improvement always I would definitely recommend shop
the stand alone stores are really great, they usually have everything that i'm looking for. i do not like the stores inside of JCP, tbey rarely carry the products that i want and if they do they're sold out. sephora can be expensive but they're higher end brands so you get what you pay for
I love Sephora! one of the best places to try new makeup and very helpful! love that I can get free samples when needed! the sales associates are always helpful and friendly. They have so many different brands!
Love Sephora and how it allows you to try on makeup before purchasing. There are many things I've wanted to purchase before I tried them and found out I didn't like them. They are always helpful with questions also!
I recently have got two products from Sephora..I got a makeup revolution concealer palette and a makeup revolution highlight compact and I absolutely am in love so far....can't wait to try more from makeup revolution!
If I could live in Sephora I would. I spend every penny I have in here. I am a VIB Rouge and I can easily say I shop at Sephora once a week. I love trying new products and the staff at every location I have ever been to are so friendly. They have the best return policy too, which is great because not every product works for every person.
I love shopping here. They have all the high end brands of makeup. The prices are high because all they sell is high end, but if that isn't an issue this is the best place to buy makeup. The staff can even tell you what shade of foundation, concealer or lipstick would look best on your skin.
I personally prefer Sephora over Ulta, just because I believe it has more higher end options, though Ulta is great for those who are transitioning from drugstore to higher end. The workers at Sephora are fantastic and very approachable. However, I do find that some Sephoras (i.e: the Sephoras inside JC Penny) don't have nearly the selection that I really want, so I do think that should be improved.
I love Sephora! The rewards system is a plus, and FLASH shipping is a great offer. I usually plan my shopping around the two sales they offer annually, in April and November. Clearance page usually offers some nice deals.
I really appreciate the great selection you can find at Sephora. The staff is always friendly and happy to help you find whatever it is your searching for. I feel that they are trying to help me find the best product I'm looking for, not just upsell me. Love love love!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos