BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rose L.
So I just popped into my Sephora yesterday with a friend to complete my Virtual VoxBox. The staff was just rude. I wanted to complete my tasks and buy a palette or 6. but the staff was so rude to my friend and I, that I chose to not buy anything from them and I might not ever go back there again. I have never been treated so rude while shopping in my life. I gave it two stars for the selection and products, ease of shopping and looking at everything I have been wanting from my online looking.
Amber R.
Victorville, CA
I love Love LOVE the benefits They're Real mascara!! I had actually never tried any benefits products before this mascara purchase. A friend of mine posted on Facebook a picture of herself with some awesome lashes. And without the fiber ones that irritate my eyes. It sparked my interest and I bought some online. It is now my favorite and only mascara I use. It's all I need. I would definitely and already have recommended this to my friends and family.
Nicole N.
Jersey City, NJ
Sephora is great. There's one an avenue away from me so I can go during lunch and grab whatever I need quickly. There usually is a line but that's what you get for a good store. Returns are easy, prices are kind of expensive but it's worth it. Also being a Beauty Insider is the best so you can get freebies on your birthday and when you garner enough points. There is also an Anastasia Brow Bar in the Sephora by me which is amazing - highly recommend.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This is my version of heaven on earth. The stores are always super organized, and the beauty gurus there know their stuff. You can get samples of anything you want to try, which is another great feature. They have an awesome rewards program, and offer all kinds of freebies every month. You also get a birthday gift every year- BFF! If you want to learn about beauty, or have a question about a specific product, you can come here to find answers and guidance.
Renia G.
Weston, FL
I love walking into this store. The staff is generally very helpful. Wether you're a novice or an expert you can find whatever it is you need. If you down load their app you can get your skin IQ then shop based on that. You can do it in store or at home. If you join the VIP club then you get a little gift for your birthday. It's generally worth it. Another tip for the club, don't use up your points at every visit. Save them to get a really big prize.
Annie D.
akron, OH
Yes it is always fun to go into Sephora and look at all the make-up, until you see the prices! Way too expensive, which is understandable they are selling those name brand expensive stuff. But I wish they had a little more affordable section, even their home brand Sephora make-up is outrageously priced! But the employees are always so happy and willing to help and they really know their stuff! If I have the money to splurge a little I will shop here!
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
This store has soooo much cool stuff. the first time I went in I was just standing there like a deer in headlights. So many pretties and sparklies. Some of the people who work there really go out of their way to get made up, in a nice way, but it also shows you don't have to be afraid of getting out of the box when it comes to make up! The prices here are a little high, but most of the stuff is mid to high range stuff. But you can get good deals and samples
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
Sephora is an incredibly convenient and easy place to shop for cosmetics - their selection is huge and only gets better as time goes on; I especially love the last few months or so, as it came to carry more overseas brands/online trends! Seeing as it is a brick-and-mortar operation, the fact that it adapts so quickly to what the consumer is looking for is great. Things I especially like: on-trend edits, easy to use website, the new Skin-ID tech, customer service/returns. Things that could be better: better rewards for the middle-range spender/point promotions?
Nina A.
Astoria, NY
I buy roughly 90% of my beauty products through Sephora. I have VIB Rogue status through the end of 2017. I mainly shop online because the stores in NY are too crowded, and Sephora.com give more samples, and partners with Ebates anyway. The online selection is excellent, but every now and then there's a product I really want that they don't carry (like Tarte's Shape Tape Concealer). They can definitely do better in the product description department.
Kayla E.
Nashville , TN
Sephora is my #1 go to beauty store. Beyond them just having the products I need, the customer service I experience going into the store is always great. I have bought certain products just off recommendations from the associates that I have loved and ended up purchasing again. I almost exclusively buy my makeup there for the quality I receive. I know it is more pricey, but if I am putting it on my skin (which is more sensitive) and around my eyes, I am willing to pay for it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?