BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kevina X.
Berkeley, CA
I like how Sephora carries almost everything that I'm looking for! The employees are always friendly and willing to help you look for a specific product. I wish that Sephora would have more frequent and meaningful sales. I would recommend shopping here if you're looking to try something new.
Ciara H.
Buffalo, NY
I go to sephora purely to get my kat von d eyeliner and foundation. the last two times Ive been there their cash register wasn't working properly and made my stay much longer than usual, this was in a jcpenneys
Meredith N.
Columbia, MD
Sephora is my go to place for all beauty. I love their rewards system as well. Shopping online is easy and there are always deluxe samples for purchases over $25. In store it is great that you can get samples.
Madeline O.
Denver, CO
Everything you need beauty-wise, in one place. A little more focused on more "luxury" beauty items than Ulta, which carries a little of everything. A great place to find gifts, or to get yourself a little something special.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Sephora is the best place to go when you want really high quality makeup and they never disappoint as they have a whole multitude of choices. Bit pricey but it's worth treating yourself by buying something here.
Michelle G.
Winchendon, MA
I have a hard time shopping the store because of the scents but online is fantastic. Prices are reasonable and shipping is fairly quick. Love the samples selections and reward points for earning free products.
Savanna B.
Kansas City, KS
I use sephora every time I need makeup. I have always shopped there. It is a little expensive but I think it is worth it. The products are really good and they last a long time. It is really good quality make up. I would recommend shopping there because you get the best bang for your buck.
iolani p.
University Place, WA
I love when it gets close to Christmas because they have such great gift packages for such a steal and they always offer free samples which is even more great! A con would be the samples you may have wanted sold out by the time they have to package so they send something totally different that you might not have wanted to even try.
Nicole S.
Watertown, NY
I love this store. They have so many wonderful brands. The closest one to where I live is an hour away so I try to go whenever I get the chance. It's decently priced and I definitely will continue to shop here!
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Really enjoyed my experience with Sephora. Definitely a wide variety of products and brands. Especially love that they carry Kat Von D brand products. I havent shopped there a lot but am starting too. Great place!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?