- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I like how Sephora carries almost everything that I'm looking for! The employees are always friendly and willing to help you look for a specific product. I wish that Sephora would have more frequent and meaningful sales. I would recommend shopping here if you're looking to try something new.
I go to sephora purely to get my kat von d eyeliner and foundation. the last two times Ive been there their cash register wasn't working properly and made my stay much longer than usual, this was in a jcpenneys
Sephora is my go to place for all beauty. I love their rewards system as well. Shopping online is easy and there are always deluxe samples for purchases over $25. In store it is great that you can get samples.
Everything you need beauty-wise, in one place. A little more focused on more "luxury" beauty items than Ulta, which carries a little of everything. A great place to find gifts, or to get yourself a little something special.
Sephora is the best place to go when you want really high quality makeup and they never disappoint as they have a whole multitude of choices. Bit pricey but it's worth treating yourself by buying something here.
I have a hard time shopping the store because of the scents but online is fantastic. Prices are reasonable and shipping is fairly quick. Love the samples selections and reward points for earning free products.
I use sephora every time I need makeup. I have always shopped there. It is a little expensive but I think it is worth it. The products are really good and they last a long time. It is really good quality make up. I would recommend shopping there because you get the best bang for your buck.
I love when it gets close to Christmas because they have such great gift packages for such a steal and they always offer free samples which is even more great! A con would be the samples you may have wanted sold out by the time they have to package so they send something totally different that you might not have wanted to even try.
I love this store. They have so many wonderful brands. The closest one to where I live is an hour away so I try to go whenever I get the chance. It's decently priced and I definitely will continue to shop here!
Really enjoyed my experience with Sephora. Definitely a wide variety of products and brands. Especially love that they carry Kat Von D brand products. I havent shopped there a lot but am starting too. Great place!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos