BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shirley L.
I love going to Sephora they have the best selection and brands all in one place. It's a one-stop shop and I always end up spending way too much money. Lol but they always have new and some exclusive products from all top brands which is something i really appreciate.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
My. Lifeline. I love all things about Sephora and wish I could just live in the store. I love their rewards program and when they have a sale, I really stock up. I love that I can find all kinds of beauty products in store and the two day shipping online is killer. Love love love me some Sephora.
Emily M.
Sephora is a great store. They carry so many different brands! When I am looking at more high end products, I always go straight to Sephora so I can look at different brands. It's easier than going from website to website.
Marlet J.
Atwater , CA
I love shopping here for my Beaty essentials . The prices range depending obviously on the brands you use however I find it more convenient to shop online because you receive free samples rather than at the store .
Belen S.
Mulberry , FL
I love the availability to all my favorite brands ! I go there every time I see it . Prices rang but it gets addicting seeing all that makeup! I love it so much! I seriously recommend you going you'll love it!
Haley W.
Millers Creek, NC
Sephora is one of my go to stores for all things beauty. There is hardly ever a time I walk in without buying something. I have been in 20+ Sephora stores and the coustomer service is always excellent. The stores have also been wonderfully stocked, and I can almost always find what I'm looking for. Sephora allows me to shop tried and true beauty brands as well as discover new brands. I would recommend any lover of beauty check out Sephora.
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
I absolutely love going to Sephora, the beauty consultants there spend a lot of time helping me pick out the right make up for my face and for my skin, I appreciate all their efforts I highly recommend Sephora.
Kamila S.
Love it here always organized but can get crowded since the store is compact where I live around. All the employees are friendly and are always willing to help you out whenever you need help finding a product!
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I love Sephora. I love visiting the store and I love their brands. I wish some of their stuff was more affordable, but I absolutely love everything I have tried from Sephora. These are high quality products and I go there to shop every chance I get. This is where I purchase most of my cosmetics.
Emily O.
Such good product they sephora store is really expensive I don't shine there a lot but over all the products are amazing if you have money to afford things from them I would recommend you go there I do shop here every once in a while but great store
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?