- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is great for finding new products. Being a professional makeup artist, I get discounts with most other brands in Sephora so I don't shop there as much, unless it is a brand that I do not get a discount on.
I LOVE sephora! I'm like a kid in a candy store, they have everything under the sun. Always so much cool new stuff. I shop there about once a month. The only thing I would change is the prices, they're a little on the high side. But sometimes you can find good stuff on sale and they do have good quality products.
My local Sephora has the most friendly employees, which makes me look forward to the sometimes daunting task of picking out new makeup. They are so knowledgeable, and willing to work with me for however long I need them to, to get the right products that I am looking for.
The employees at Sephora are very kind and attentive. I shop there at least once a month. It is a high end makeup store, so it can be expensive to some people. The atmosphere is always welcoming and feels safe.
If I could live in Sephora I would. I spend every penny I have in here. I am a VIB Rouge and I can easily say I shop at Sephora once a week. I love trying new products and the staff at every location I have ever been to are so friendly. They have the best return policy too, which is great because not every product works for every person.
I love this store. They have so many wonderful brands. The closest one to where I live is an hour away so I try to go whenever I get the chance. It's decently priced and I definitely will continue to shop here!
I like shopping at Sephora. They carry almost all of the brands I like to use including Make Up Forever. I just wish there was one located a little closer to where I live. I do feel the atmosphere can be a little intimidating and their frequent buyer program rewards arenit nearly as good as the one at Ulta.
Sephora lets me earn points my shopping with them. All my favorite brands are in Sephora, and I love the freebies you receive with your online purchases. Another perk is on your birthday they give you a birthday gift
I love going to Sephora they have the best selection and brands all in one place. It's a one-stop shop and I always end up spending way too much money. Lol but they always have new and some exclusive products from all top brands which is something i really appreciate.
Sephora has quality product. While these makeup products range on the more expensive side they are high quality. Your face does not feel caked with make up after using there products. They are well worth the price.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos