BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
I have always loved shopping at Sephora. However recently have been seeing less and less perks from being a rouge member-- meaning I have spent $1000+ in a year. I hope they treat and value their customer more in 2017
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
This place is like my sanctuary. I basically go all the time! I love to go test out all the new products and buy new goodies to review for my IG! I am a makeup junkie and I love all the different brands within Sephora!
Mini M.
I really like shopping at Sephora. They have a great selection of products and I like that you can swatch and get samples of products. I also find the Sephora rewards program to be a fun way to try new items. The staff is friendly even though the store can be a bit intimidating for people new to makeup.
Victoria P.
Mesquite, TX
I think sephora is really good because they have all kind of makeup and have skin products that help u with any think that u need and it has every make up that u need and it can really help you with every thing.
Laura B.
I love Sephora! While they don't carry EVERYTHING I like to use (for example NYX), I love shopping there. I particularly love the Flash shipping subscription offer. For only $10/yr it is SO worth it--dangerous but worth it!
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
I go to Sephora and get my higher end products because I like to sample this first before I make such a hefty purchase. I also enjoy getting point that work toward a "free" sample item. I love Sephora's concealer.
Karson L.
Monticello, FL
I love shopping at sephora! They always have a great inventory and carry my favorite brands like Tarte, CoverFx, Too Faced and more! I also love sephora's brand of brushes and makeup as well! My sephora always has great music playing and a friendly, knowledgeable staff to help you out! What more could you want??
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Easy to find what your looking for. They carry some great brands, I just wish they carried nyx. They employees aren't always the friendliest but I usually don't need any help finding what I'm looking for anyhow.
A L.
Sephora is a great place to find anything I need to look and feel better about myself. Things are not necessarily affordable but I believe it is worth it. You can also get things on their website with fast shipping or head to a store!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This is a great store, I'm glad they have expanded over the years. Used to have to drive a ways to get to a sephora, now they are everywhere. I like how they have everything you could possibly need for men and women.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?