BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Could there be a better beauty store? No. sephora takes the cake with its wide range of products, knowledgeable staff, and various price points. I may not live close to a store but their online shopping makes it easy to get what I need!
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
Every products amazing quality. Sometimes the works are a bit snooty when you come in bare faced or a little bit of a mess so that's why I gave it 4 stars. I just wished they'd be able to sell the products at a lower price and you got ACTUAL rewards instead of bs 2 oz ones for the rewards cards
Vanessa P.
Sephora has a variety of products that you can choose from. Some products are really affordable and there other that aren't. I shop here every now and then. I believe that the store can use a lot more room, space.
Jannat T.
Bronx , NY
great place to buy all your high-end purchases. the line is overwhelmingly long most of the time, but the employees are very helpful and nice. they always try to accommodate to your need and likes. Also recommends products according to your preferences.
Rama S.
Sephora has up-to-date cosmetics and has special offers.The quality of the products are unbelievable.It gives complete satisfactory experience while shopping at Sephora. It has reasonable price. I recommend it to my friends also.
Kelly C.
Las Vegas, NV
This store is going to bankrupt me! I love Sephora so much. Shopping with the Sephora app is so easy. Every year you can get the two day shipping so my items always arrive lightning fast! I rarely go into the store, but when i do, the employees are always friendly and very helpful. They are always willing to give you samples of anything you would like to try out.
Kayla H.
Decatur, AL
This store has a wonderful variety of prestige, high-end makeup. They sell all kinds of beauty, skin and fragrance products to help someone look and feel their best. They offer a rewards program, which I really like.
Sharla S.
Orange, CA
I love Sephora for the speciality items that are limited to Sephora, like Kat Von D, her liquid lipsticks and eyeshadows are amazing! I like that they carry different items than Ulta and seems a bit more upscale.
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
Sephora is a super makeup store. The Sephora brand items are very reasonably priced and are just as quality as things that cost twice as much. The folks that work there are helpful and kind. Totally would go back.
Asia C.
Waianae, HI
I love this place so very much. Not only that the staff are great people and help you when you need it. But you can find all sorts of product there! The variety is huge. I recommend shopping here for your makeup!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?