- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora! They have everything you could need for beauty supplies. The only downside is that some of their products don't work as well as competitors, but it's worth it for all the products that are great.
It's like heaven walking into that store, its sad when I leave because I want to take the whole store with me. I absolute love it! Although it can get expensive very quickly, I definitely recommend shopping here
I have bought makeup from Sephora and also have the isniders rewards. The rewards program is free. They carry good and high end quality products in store. Shopping there is good, someone will usually ask if you need help and offer things. I would recommend shopping there for high end makeup
I still remember the first time I walked into a Sephora, just an awkward tween looking for a black eyeliner that matched my Hot Topic curated outfit. Sephora has a great range of products from the very basic/beginner level (like tweens!), to professional grade products. The employees are always ready and willing to help, and if you have an issue they can't personally solve they will always put you in the right direction. I love Sephora!
Favorite makeup store ever. I love that the price can range from high to low. I also really love the point system and perks. They always have a deal if you spend so much you get a free product and I really love that
I love Sephora!! This is my go-to store when I need to revamp my makeup. The products are amazing, and they have lots of testers so you can find what works best before you buy it. Also, you can get a rewards card and earn points with your purchases to redeem for free product. I love this place.
Sephora has everything I need... they're makeup artists are wonderful at color matching and they always give great samples. As a Rouge member, I love having 2 day flash shipping! I would never consider shopping anywhere but Sephora for my beauty products! XOXO
Sephora is THE best place to go shopping for makeup products. They have practically every high end brand. It is where I always go and I love that they have products you can sample and employees that can help you if you have any questions. Te employees are usually very helpful and knowledgeable.
Love this store! Every time I go the staff are so friendly and helpful. I like that they let you sample some of the products especially eyeshadow and foundations. Will definitely continue shopping at this store!
Has absolutely everything you could need beauty wise. Skin care, makeup, body care. Favorite purchase here was definitely my jay Von d tattoo eyeliner. No improvement needed. Have shopped here time and time again.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos