BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
The ultimate place for all things makeup, skin, and hair. I know I will get educated and honest advice when I go in. They have every brand I am looking for and allow me to try whatever products I want before buying them.
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has an incredible selection of prestige brands from cosmetics, fragrance and skin care for all of us Beauty geeks. Sephora offers a cool rewards program that has exclusive offers and rewards and who doesn't love that?
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
I don't live near a Sephora so I always try to visit one whenever I go out to town. Every store I've been to has given me exceptional service. I enjoy the selection of products, although there out is primarily high end.
Yalanda V.
Amarillo, TX
Concealer and foundation....I love the fact that the makeup is build able it blends great matches my skin wonderfully. It's affordable and so far the formula hasn't changed so it's not overly oily. I will continue to buy it unless the formula changes, great to find a foundation and concealer matches
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV
Sephora is AMAZING! The last time I went, was beginning of winter and I was at a dead end with my foundations. I couldn't pick the exact color I was due to the lack of sun. They tested my skin and found me a perfect match with Makeup Forever! They were patient and answered all my questions! Super passionate staff!!!
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
I really like Sephora. Walking into the store gives me the 'kid in a candy store' vibe. Their brand is great, although a little pricey for some items. They have a wide array of products and keep the store fairly clean and organized.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
I have been a loyal customer for years now. I prefer shopping online especially for repeat purchases. Less hassle and you get more samples online than instore. I visit the store only when i need to sample a new product.
Jessica L.
Long Beach, CA
Every woman should have a favorite and go-to blush. After years of searching for the right color and right brand, I stumbled upon Nars' D.P blush and I was hooked! A beautiful pink shimmer, this blush is definitely going to be a favorite!
Montaha R.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite makeup store ever! Such a wide variety of brands and I love their own products as well. Whenever I get a chance I just have to run to Sephora! I do shop here a lot since the employees are extremely friendly and you get to try out a wide range of products from skincare, haircare and makeup!
Madyson M.
Springfield, MO
I love sephora because it has competitive pricing and there's something for everyone! It's my go to place for makeup and makeovers (I even went on my wedding day) they train their staff extremely well and it shows.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.