BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lillie S.
Newbury Park, CA
I love love LOVE Sephora!! It's my go to spot for high end makeup. I love to workers there they are so knowledgable and have amazing tips. I think my favorite purchase I have made there is my Nars Creamy Concealer. I use it everyday and the coverage is so good (especially for covering my freckles!)
Jimena B.
Annandale , VA
Sephora is like the Disney land for makeup addicts. It has most hide end/luxury brands and I love that you can try them right there. Prices are high but you are paying for the brand and thankfully some are really good quality!
Kristen P.
Artesia, NM
Recently bought four different kinds of eye shadows and I loved all of them! They also give you a gift when your checking it which is always great. The shopping experience was so nice and easy I really recommend it!
Samantha J.
I bought a makeup travel case. It was a hard box case with many compartments. It was only seasonal, but great quality at a great price. I would love if they carried similar items year round. I would shop here again.
Destany H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've used many products from this wonderful store! They carry a wide variety of lines of makeup and skin care. Many people that I know shop here. The workers are very helpful when you need assistance, they always check on you even if you look confused. A very fast service line and wonderfully arranged to fit so many different companies. Will always recommend!
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
Sephora has been so good to me during my makeup journey! Always has good quality products, love how they have everything and anything I need. I wish it wasn't as expensive! I recommend sephora to everyone I know!
Wendy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Sephora is my go-to place for a quick make-up fix. When I need something new for my bag of tricks, this is just the store. The sales associates are typically very helpful, and know just the thing. But beware, there are no deals to be had here...you will pay full price for everything in sight.
Mary W.
Presque Isle, ME
Sephora has all the top brands from skincare to makeup to hair care. They have it all. I love their mobile app because it alerts me to new products or deals. The customer service is excellent every time. The staff is knowledgeable and will lead you in the right direction with any questions or concerns you may have.
Marie M.
I love Sephora!! This is my go-to store when I need to revamp my makeup. The products are amazing, and they have lots of testers so you can find what works best before you buy it. Also, you can get a rewards card and earn points with your purchases to redeem for free product. I love this place.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
ALWAYS but my Urban Decay at Sephora & they have a great selection! I would love it if they carried more of the "Book of Shadows" collections, but they have great pallets to choose from! I'll definitely be back!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?