BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nati V.
Love how you can pay $10 for shipping cost for a year and then you are able to try different products throughout the year. Sephora has a great variety of high quality products and some good deals from time to time.
Samantha J.
I bought a makeup travel case. It was a hard box case with many compartments. It was only seasonal, but great quality at a great price. I would love if they carried similar items year round. I would shop here again.
Raven R.
Sephora is a one-stop-shop when it comes to finding all your prestige brands under one roof... and if they don't have it in store, I can almost guarantee they have it on their online store. Great samples and birthday gifts too!!!
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
So happy with their customer service! Recently went in find a new foundation and they were so helpful. They gave me some samples to try before making my final choice. Highly recommend this company! Sephora
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am obsessed with Sephora. Not only do they carry some of my favorite and top notch make up and accessories, they have a huge selection. They are priced reasonably, great customer service and close to my house. Highly recommended.
Jimena B.
Annandale , VA
Sephora is like the Disney land for makeup addicts. It has most hide end/luxury brands and I love that you can try them right there. Prices are high but you are paying for the brand and thankfully some are really good quality!
Megan R.
Columbus, OH
I really do love Sephora especially their sales on their website. You can truly find awesome gifts, as well as getting their 4 free samples with every purchase over like 25 dollars. Everyone who works at sephora is super helpful and very kind helping me find all the right products im looking for.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I always purchase my Bare Minerals at Sephora because I get a great price and I am able to grab some mineral samples while I'm there, the employees are always very knowledgeable about products and what fits me best!
Elisa T.
Bogart, GA
Sephora is great because they have so many high end makeup brands and samples for pretty much anything. However they don't carry any drugstore makeup brands like Ulta does, which is a bummer because I buy a mix of both. I've also noticed that the staff here is very well knowledges, but can be sort of rude.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
Sephora will always be my go-to place for all my beauty needs. Whether I'm shopping for the latest makeup trends or top of the line skincare products, they never disappoint. Being a VIB Rouge member is a fabulous perk too!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?