- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love how you can pay $10 for shipping cost for a year and then you are able to try different products throughout the year. Sephora has a great variety of high quality products and some good deals from time to time.
I bought a makeup travel case. It was a hard box case with many compartments. It was only seasonal, but great quality at a great price. I would love if they carried similar items year round. I would shop here again.
Sephora is a one-stop-shop when it comes to finding all your prestige brands under one roof... and if they don't have it in store, I can almost guarantee they have it on their online store. Great samples and birthday gifts too!!!
I am obsessed with Sephora. Not only do they carry some of my favorite and top notch make up and accessories, they have a huge selection. They are priced reasonably, great customer service and close to my house. Highly recommended.
Sephora is like the Disney land for makeup addicts. It has most hide end/luxury brands and I love that you can try them right there. Prices are high but you are paying for the brand and thankfully some are really good quality!
I really do love Sephora especially their sales on their website. You can truly find awesome gifts, as well as getting their 4 free samples with every purchase over like 25 dollars. Everyone who works at sephora is super helpful and very kind helping me find all the right products im looking for.
I always purchase my Bare Minerals at Sephora because I get a great price and I am able to grab some mineral samples while I'm there, the employees are always very knowledgeable about products and what fits me best!
Sephora is great because they have so many high end makeup brands and samples for pretty much anything. However they don't carry any drugstore makeup brands like Ulta does, which is a bummer because I buy a mix of both. I've also noticed that the staff here is very well knowledges, but can be sort of rude.
Sephora will always be my go-to place for all my beauty needs. Whether I'm shopping for the latest makeup trends or top of the line skincare products, they never disappoint. Being a VIB Rouge member is a fabulous perk too!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos