BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kiki D.
Belleville, NJ
I love sephora! I technically live in there. It's worth becoming a VIB rouge (which is for constant makeup shoppers). The return policy is amazing. You can return products within a year! Which is a great time for me to buy my summer and winter shade, which I would exchange back and forth with. You also receive free birthday gifts, points which you can use towards free mini makeup, and also free makeup appointments! Also they give free samples which is always a plus!
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
I love Sephora. It's kind of an addiction. They have all of my favorite brands with the exception of M.A.C., and the staff is always ready to help you find a new product that you love! I never used a moisturizer because my face was so oily, but the consultant showed me a moisturizer and a serum that I use everyday. The samples available are better online than instore. As a VIB status shopper, the rewards are awesome and make it worth spending your money there!
Gillian M.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love Sephora. There are so many makeup brands, skincare lines, and perfumes to try! They give samples if you'd like to try them at home before you buy, and teach free classes on how to use their products. One of my favorite products is their Sephora brand Lash Love Mascara! It's my favorite mascara, and I've tried probably 50 different kinds. I know I can always get what I need at Sephora.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I recently purchased Make Up Forever's Mattifying Primer for oily skin. I have tried tons of primers to help control my oily t-zone, but nothing has really worked. I stopped by Sephora and requested a few samples to try out, and this one worked the best. The application goes on smoothly and my makeup looks flawless afterwards. My pores appear much smaller, but the greatest advantage is that this actually controls my oil! I have gone more than 6 hours without having to use blotting papers!
Emily R.
Minneola
I find Sephora's site to be extremely helpful. Broken down into multiple categories, by product and by popularity, new arrivals, sales, etc - it is extremely easy to navigate. The reviews and the beauty boards really help you to make an informed decision when you can't buy makeup in person, which is obviously preferred. When I'm in a Sephora store, I always encounter friendly associates who don't try to push unnecessary product on me and who provide honest, candid feedback on the makeup. Definitely my preferred makeup retailer by far.
Brenda E.
Lynn, MA
A great place to discover new brands and makeup. I love Sephora, especially the unlimited samples you can get. The best thing that Sephora has ever offered me (an in-store event) was a free treatment mask from Dr. Dennis Gross. It was the best mask I have ever used and helped my skin after one use. The only downside to Sephora are the prices of most of the products they carry. It's almost a guarantee that you can purchase the products somewhere else for less.
Rachel C.
Nashville, TN
I've never been able to walk into ANY Sephora (and I've shopped at Sephoras in 4 different countries!) and walk out with everything I wanted. Even if I'm just going in for 2-3 things I've never been to a single Sephora that had what I wanted in stock :( I think Sephora could definitely improved on keeping basics in stock that they know people come in to buy! I'm still giving them 3/5 stars though because you CAN go online to their e-commerce store and *usually* get everything you want at once!
Elise H.
Sephora is a great place to go when you're in need of help finding a solution to a beauty issue and don't know a wide variety of brands and their lines. The only thing I wish was different is that they have cycles of products that they attempt to 'push' but depending on the actual employee they may or may not push a product that they know you're not needing. I have always have very pleasant experiences there. Bonus! You can always try products before you buy.
M B.
I love Sephora for so many reasons! The shops are conveniently located and they're always clean and organized. The employees are friendly and super helpful and knowledgable. They have a wonderful selection of products. They always stock the latest trends and innovations, as well as beloved classics. Their prices are pretty good too, usually about the same as the brands' own prices. Shopping at Sephora is always a treat, filled with new and exciting discoveries!
Alexandra Y.
Sephora s la mejor tienda de maquillaje que hay alli afuera para comprar, he adquirido muchisimos productos ahi y no tengo ninguna queja al respecto, ni en sus tiendas ni online, me encanta el hecho de que puedas escoer las muestras gratis que quiero y su sistema de puntos por cada compra me parece una genial etrategia asi como una gran opcion para aquellas que somos adictas a comrpar aqui, tambien el hecho de que en el mes de mi cumplea√Īos me envien un regalo, es lo maximo.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?