BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tiersa T.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores. They have the best brands, and they really treat their customer with appreciation. I especially enjoy the perks of their Beauty Insider program, as well as the annual coupons and discounts. The staff is always very friendly and helpful, and I feel they are more knowledgeable than staff at other cosmetics stores.
Brooke K.
Riverside, CA
Sephora is my go to beauty store. Whenever I need to get some new make up that's the place to go. They are so friendly helpful and I love that they will color match you without a problem and if you want to try something to sample it out they are more than willing to give you a sample of anything
Christina N.
I LOVE shopping at sephora! They have all the beauty products you need in one place! The only downside is that they rarely have any sales. whereas with Ulta they always have some type of sale going on so I tend to shop there more!
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love Sephora because they always have my old favorites, but also do a great job of suggesting new items. Thanks to Sephora, some of my daily favorites are items I never would have tried otherwise. The birthday perks are great, too!
Samantha J.
I bought a makeup travel case. It was a hard box case with many compartments. It was only seasonal, but great quality at a great price. I would love if they carried similar items year round. I would shop here again.
jenna p.
Hubert, NC
love love love !!! i could spend hours there and not be bored. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Im a newbie when it comes to makeup and the workers helped me find all the makeup that was good for me and my budget.
Bianca D.
The gold standard of products are all here, without a doubt. They've even changed/upgraded their rewards to compete with Ulta, which was super smart. It's like a candy store for people obsessed with hair, makeup, and skincare. My heaven!
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I always purchase my Bare Minerals at Sephora because I get a great price and I am able to grab some mineral samples while I'm there, the employees are always very knowledgeable about products and what fits me best!
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
Si de maquillaje se trata Seohora tiene la respuesta, sta marca te ofrece una amplia gama de productos de belleza, lo que busques lo encontraras, ademas de esto los productos son de calidad y los precios son increibles, tiene las gams de colores en tendencia, y un sin fin de productos que te encantaran.
Lauren G.
San Antonio, TX
If you don't love Sephora, I don't know what you could possibly be doing with your life. I love this store, it gives me butterflies. It can be a little hectic and I start to sweat with anticipation, but it's worth it in the end when I walk out with beautiful new products to add to my collection.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?