- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is one of my favorite stores. They have the best brands, and they really treat their customer with appreciation. I especially enjoy the perks of their Beauty Insider program, as well as the annual coupons and discounts. The staff is always very friendly and helpful, and I feel they are more knowledgeable than staff at other cosmetics stores.
Sephora is my go to beauty store. Whenever I need to get some new make up that's the place to go. They are so friendly helpful and I love that they will color match you without a problem and if you want to try something to sample it out they are more than willing to give you a sample of anything
I LOVE shopping at sephora! They have all the beauty products you need in one place! The only downside is that they rarely have any sales. whereas with Ulta they always have some type of sale going on so I tend to shop there more!
I love Sephora because they always have my old favorites, but also do a great job of suggesting new items. Thanks to Sephora, some of my daily favorites are items I never would have tried otherwise. The birthday perks are great, too!
I bought a makeup travel case. It was a hard box case with many compartments. It was only seasonal, but great quality at a great price. I would love if they carried similar items year round. I would shop here again.
love love love !!! i could spend hours there and not be bored. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Im a newbie when it comes to makeup and the workers helped me find all the makeup that was good for me and my budget.
The gold standard of products are all here, without a doubt. They've even changed/upgraded their rewards to compete with Ulta, which was super smart. It's like a candy store for people obsessed with hair, makeup, and skincare. My heaven!
I always purchase my Bare Minerals at Sephora because I get a great price and I am able to grab some mineral samples while I'm there, the employees are always very knowledgeable about products and what fits me best!
Si de maquillaje se trata Seohora tiene la respuesta, sta marca te ofrece una amplia gama de productos de belleza, lo que busques lo encontraras, ademas de esto los productos son de calidad y los precios son increibles, tiene las gams de colores en tendencia, y un sin fin de productos que te encantaran.
If you don't love Sephora, I don't know what you could possibly be doing with your life. I love this store, it gives me butterflies. It can be a little hectic and I start to sweat with anticipation, but it's worth it in the end when I walk out with beautiful new products to add to my collection.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos