- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love how you can pay $10 for shipping cost for a year and then you are able to try different products throughout the year. Sephora has a great variety of high quality products and some good deals from time to time.
Great source for tons of make up options but if you aren't very knowledgeable take a friend with you. Many of the associates seem to try to upsell you onto items you don't need, and that's if they even help you at all...
The store is amazing, whenever I go there I feel I'm in the makeup heaven haha! They have a lot of products but they are very expensive unfortunately. But if you look for high end products that's where you should go.
I love the ABH contour kit! It's perfect! It works great for me and it's by far my favorite purchase yet! I shop there so much and I'm never disappointed with the store! I will definitely be stopping by again soon!
I prefer to shop online. The in store experience Is hit or miss here- it just depends what sales associate you get and how knowledgeable they are. One great thing about Sephora is their return policy, they are extremely generous so I feel comfortable returning products which don't work out for me
Best place to find everything you need to feel beautiful. The brands are the best. I ship here at least once a week. My favorite purchase would be the UD Allnighter Foundation. I definitely recommend shopping here.
My favorite palette is one I bought from sephora. This is the urban decay naked one palette. I have all of them but this is by far the best one I have tried. It is extremely smooth and pigmented and is perfect for a night out or even a minimal makeup look for school. I recommend this product to all my friends and I will continue to until I find something else equally as good or better
I love my Modern Renaissance palette. Highly pigmented & stays on for a long time. ABH brand is one of my favorites. The eye shadows blend out well & don't smudge throughout the day. Highly recommend this palette!!!
I use to always shop at Ulta but once my city got a Sephora I stopped going to Ulta as much, Sephora employees seem to be much more well informed about products than Ulta employees and Sephora will give you free samples of products you want to try out so you can see if you actually want to buy them
I love Sephora. It's like a toy store for adults that like makeup! I love being able to search and they will even give you samples before you buy products. They are a place of preference when buying makeup and beauty products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos